The end!

We'll have polls on whether or not to continue this game, or start another one. Then, we'll discuss what world settings we want.

i second raven.
we could start a second game with the knowledge we have allready. with the constitution and everything. the second game will be much better. also, we give all "newer" citizens (no term1) the chance of experiencing the beginning of a game (well, those are over 50% of our citizens!).

maybe we even end up in a higher experience level? who knows!
just imagine... we will have a new language, new honours. we maybe even have a webpage till then ;-P

I recommend we hold on with the talks of the new game until this one ends.

Yeah, I.E.- we know everything, lets try something new but with our old experinces 'cept world settings, o'course

Planning ahead b4 the time comes would only swamp this game's fora. Judging by the Civ2-ers, once we are done with this game, these fora will be locked and thrown into the archives, and we will get new ones to discuss the upcoming game. There'll be plenty of time to do it.

As a visitor from apolytonia, might I suggest that if you do start a new game, that you make it a timed out so that you end around the same time we do (we are nearing the end of the ancient age now), thus when PtW is out, we might be able to play another game polly vs civf. Just thinkin out loud.....

Interesting thought, Godking :)

Never hurt anyone to plan ahead...

But we also have no real clue when PTW will come out. You can't tell with games anymore...even MOO3...ugh

Top Bottom