Thoughts fom a Civ Fanatic

WaKKO151

Chieftain
The features our great. I personally Love 1UPT. Its the way it always should have been. I like Civ to feel like a huge game of chess. And I think that 1UPT is just a huge feature that I love. The diplomacy should be changed a little bit.

Pact of secrecy should not allow you to trade with the person the PoS against or break the PoS. You should not be able to attack someone until 5turns after the PoC is broken. Defensive pact should work properly as it does not work at all right now. In one of there pod casts they rambled on and on about how many bones are in the face of the AI toons and yet I can't tell all the time how they feel about me unless they are extremly pissed or extremly happy.

My biggest complaint as is everyone elses....this is not the AI that was beta tested. This AI is stupid. It grows huge and kills itself. It does not have a good grasp of moving in formations. It does not keep defensive units in war it sends everything at once until it is defenseless. I shouldn't have to give the AI huge bonuses to production, culture, happiness, cash, and beakers just to have a good competitive game. Noble was good on Civ4 and I just don't get the same challenge in prince. I have already have several Deity wins under my belt and I never even won anything higher then a noble victory before in Civ4.

I also think that Steam stats should have been utilized better then just some crappy steam achievements. Don't get me wrong I like them. But what about your HOF on there. Stats on how many W/L records. Games played/Games Completed. Wins on each diffuculty setting, Map, Victory Condition.

Really dropped the ball.

I don;t usually agree with many of the threads that are negative against Civ 5, I happen to love Civ 5. But your thread contains some very good ideas. I would like the wait between turns to be lowered substantially

Top Bottom