Title Screens

Thanks can you do a r-type and a fallout 4 title screen

Hey you should see me recent post on my request thread

Hey you should see me recent post on my request thread
You really need to learn how to make pcx for yourself. Title screens are one of the simplest. They are large, which means you don't have to do a lot of work to get something good looking. People have already done most of the hard work - making templates so you can make one with the correct dimensions, know ahead of time where the buttons will go, and they have even included the title and other text ready to use.

Use one of these templates - standard size or widescreen. You can do all this in a free program such as GIMP because it can open the psd files used by Photoshop. Scale or trim the picture you want to be the title screen. Reduce the palette to 256 colors. There are several threads with tutorials on how to do the palette if it seems difficult.

Learn how to do it. It's actually fun to make things.
Learn how to do it. It's rewarding - really feels good to create.
Learn how to do it. Trying out title screens and seeing the results will help you learn a lot about how other files work in Civ 3.
Learn how to do it. Posting your work and getting positive comments on it adds to the enjoyment and self-esteem.

Learn how to do it.

You really need to learn how to make pcx for yourself. Title screens are one of the simplest. They are large, which means you don't have to do a lot of work to get something good looking. People have already done most of the hard work - making templates so you can make one with the correct dimensions, know ahead of time where the buttons will go, and they have even included the title and other text ready to use.

Use one of these templates - standard size or widescreen. You can do all this in a free program such as GIMP because it can open the psd files used by Photoshop. Scale or trim the picture you want to be the title screen. Reduce the palette to 256 colors. There are several threads with tutorials on how to do the palette if it seems difficult.

Learn how to do it. It's actually fun to make things.
Learn how to do it. It's rewarding - really feels good to create.
Learn how to do it. Trying out title screens and seeing the results will help you learn a lot about how other files work in Civ 3.
Learn how to do it. Posting your work and getting positive comments on it adds to the enjoyment and self-esteem.

Learn how to do it.
I’ll try my best to make a destiny 2 title screen of the cover

Top Bottom