Trade routes range, aliens attacks

Memoryjar

Emperor
I thought aliens was peaceful unless they have some concern about that.
So, I let a convey going through aliens, with no nest on the road. But, they destroyed my trade route. It seems to not be automatic. So is it possible to send trade routes trought aliens when they aren't blue ?
Also, is there a different range for land and sea trade routes ? Which techs are needed to improve those ranges (like port or caravansary) ?

I thought aliens was peaceful unless they have some concern about that.
So, I let a convey going through aliens, with no nest on the road. But, they destroyed my trade route. It seems to not be automatic. So is it possible to send trade routes trought aliens when they aren't blue ?
Also, is there a different range for land and sea trade routes ? Which techs are needed to improve those ranges (like port or caravansary) ?
The only sure way to keep those trade routes safe from bug infestation is to build an Ultrasonic Fence somewhere and then take the "reverse the polarity" quest option. Luckily, it's not that hard to make it an early build--just needs Ecology tech.

aliens are curious little creatures., and will squish trade caravans, and settlers.

The only sure way to keep those trade routes safe from bug infestation is to build an Ultrasonic Fence somewhere and then take the "reverse the polarity" quest option. Luckily, it's not that hard to make it an early build--just needs Ecology tech.
Does it work for trade vessels too or just the land based convoys? Description makes it sound like it's just on land, but I'm not sure.

I haven't had my sea routes plundered yet, but I assume it's possible.

Its definitely both. My seas were swarming with dragons and kraken, but my trade ship sailed by with no problems.

Honestly, I feel like the option to "reverse the polarity" comes too easy. Between that and the one purity point immunity for scouts, the aliens are no threat at all.

Top Bottom