• Innocent

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the current status of the polls I fear that Phoenatica is going to finish on a low note :(

Yes, and wouldn't it just be amazing if the guy who was the most vocal defender of donsig during PI#6 was the one to nail him finally? ;-)

Bill
Judge Advocate lookin' for a notch on his belt...

Well, looks like my PI record will be 1-1-1.

Yes, it is ironic that Bill_in_PDX will be a victorious prosecutor in this case. Then, there's Eklektiko's last minute vote that didn't count in PI#6.

Maybe I should run for Chief Justice. ;)

Originally posted by donsig
Maybe I should run for Chief Justice. ;)

I'd vote for you. :)

@Bill - Before you post the penalty phase poll, make sure you review SaAM's treatise in the G1 poll forum. Penalty polls are set up to be incremental. (Unless you know about incremental polls already, of course. ;) )

Not knocking Octavian X, but outside of Shaitan, you are the best candidate for Chief Justice.

Originally posted by Shaitan

@Bill - Before you post the penalty phase poll, make sure you review SaAM's treatise in the G1 poll forum. Penalty polls are set up to be incremental. (Unless you know about incremental polls already, of course. ;) )

The CoS seems pretty clear on the subject. It is a multiple choice poll with the options already defined in the law.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here, please elaborate with a link to SaAM's note. I have read AlmightyJosh's long diatribe on the same topic.

And by the way, what the heck were we smoking when we made the penalty vote multiple select? That seems to be a bit of a mess to me.

Is only the top punishment to be given, or any punishment that gets more votes than "no punishment".

It's silly. That poll should be set up as select one only.

My apologies, it was Almightyjosh. Specifically, this post on incremental polls. But my apologies a second time. I had a mental lapse and forgot we had decided on a multiple choice format.

"Ignore the man behind the curtain."

I dunno what yer smokin', but it sure seems better than what we get down here on the street level.

Well, now that I look at it, it says:

Point 8 If the suspect is found guilty through the trial poll, a sentencing poll is held.
a The sentencing poll will remain up for 72 hours
b The polls for Constitution and Code of Laws violations will be set to allow multiple choices.

That could easily be Judicially reviewed to mean a multiple choice poll, not multiple select. I will post same in Judical thread.

Oh, and I still am not convinced we will not see the usual last minute support for the elusive donsig! ;-)

More irony: If that blasted constitutional amendment hadn't passed then the quorum would still be 26!

And I still haven't heard why those Senators voted for the amendment!

I don't know if I should run for Chief Justice or governor/senator.

Multiple choice punishment?

Smoking? You should see what kind of medicine they give us at the retirement home.... enough to blow your mind.

This trial is over. donsig is convicted by a vote of 13-9 with two abstaining.

Judge Advocate

See, Donsig. If you really want something and you put your mind to it, you can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom