Trying to create a mod which reduces the science/culture per citizen of campus/TS

lc15

Chieftain
Hi all,

Hoping someone might have the knowledge to help me with some code. I'm trying to make a mod which speeds up production which I have managed to get working, however the game then plays out too fast with victories coming in the early 300s turns on standard speed (and tanks in the 1600s as an example) ...

so i'm trying to balance that out by reducing the default +2 science/culture from campuses and theater squares but the code i've tried (i'm not overly experienced with coding changes into the files) is as below, but doesn't work as intended - instead it leaves the districts giving 0 culture/science per citizen. Does anyone know why the below code doesn't work and what needs changing? I want each citizen to give 1.5 science or culture respectively. Thanks!

UPDATE Districts SET YieldChange = '1.5' WHERE DistrictType='DISTRICT_CAMPUS' AND YieldType ='YIELD_SCIENCE';
UPDATE Districts SET YieldChange = '1.5' WHERE DistrictType='DISTRICT_SEOWON' AND YieldType ='YIELD_SCIENCE';
UPDATE Districts SET YieldChange = '1.5' WHERE DistrictType='DISTRICT_OBSERVATORY' AND YieldType ='YIELD_SCIENCE';
UPDATE Districts SET YieldChange = '1.5' WHERE DistrictType='DISTRICT_THEATER' AND YieldType ='YIELD_CULTURE';
UPDATE Districts SET YieldChange = '1.5' WHERE DistrictType='DISTRICT_ACROPOLIS' AND YieldType ='YIELD_CULTURE';

Top Bottom