• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Turn 0 OOS - How to avoid?

JerleMinara

Chieftain
So I've started really getting into AND and it's amazing in singleplayer, but I'd love to get some friends in on the fun. After getting past the MAF issues and so on, I'm now bumping into a consistent, unavoidable turn 0 OOS error using directIP. This is both with 2 and 3 players.

I've turned turning off all the Revolutions/BarbarianCiv/TechDiffusion/CivNames stuff when creating a game, but haven't had much success.

Is there any way to completely shut down all the RevDCM stuff while still being able to play AND over the net with others?

I'm a programmer by profession, so I'm not averse to doing compiles of beta-level code and passing it out to my friends if needbe; the reason I mention that is that I've seen some mumblings about working Revolutions multiplayer via updates provided by lemmy001, but I know AND has its own DLL so I imagine I'd have to do pulls off of multiple SVNs and code merges and frankly I'm just too new to the mod scene to pull that off :p

Turn 0 OOS errors are from files in your Custom Assets folder. Delete that folder, it is in the Documents/My Games/Beyond the Sword folder.

Did you install on one machine and then copy that install to the others? IE "zip" the install from thee first machine and put it on both the others. Just one way to be sure that the install is the exactly same on all machines. I read this as a hint somewhere. ;)

Top Bottom