Turns 141-150 Summary

jeejeep

qwertyuiop
Here is our current situation.

We have an axeman and a galley exploring the west, where we should eventually find Epsilon.
westexplore0000.JPG

We are researching Guilds on the "Roadmap to a New Millenium" deal with Epsilon. I think we also need to find a way to get CS soon, as we are falling too far behind in tech.

Here are our demographics.
deoms6200000.JPG

Here is our empire. B&O is the production city, it is getting Heroic Epic and should eventually get Ironworks. Mycenian is a GP farm and will get National Epic. The others are mostly commerce cities with pretty good production.
Empire6200000.JPG

Has there been any closer contact so far with any of the other teams? Except for the early scouts I mean.

Yeah, I remember all the tech-trading and stuff. Was thinking more of troops meeting eachother.

How's it going for the Axemen explorer?

Also, what did you think about trying to email inactive members?
If you think it's a good idea, I could send a PM to most of them.. hopefully they have email-alerts active.

So, we're on turn 146 now. Here is the requested screenshot of our exploration. We will need open borders soon, and I'll ask for it if there are no objections.

Epsilon0000.JPG

Epsilon sent us a diplomatic message proposing that we give them guilds for civil service and drama, which I think will be a good trade. I also think we should trade theology to Innovia for construction + gold while we can still get value out of it. It might be possible to use some of that gold to buy techs from Epsilon, as they have been generous in that way so far.

Go for open borders, and seal those trade deals.
You are doing a good job.

That gold will be valuable.

As we are at 70% gold with +4gpt and we will soon be able to use beauracracy, the time is ripe to expand. I suggest this site, 2 east of the stone.

newcity0000.JPG

Also, we seem to have met team piffle. Here is a message from them.

Team Piffle bids Hello!

It seems we have found each other in the MTDG. Shall we crack open some Piffle wine and have some discussions on Open Borders and the like?

KC

We have implemented beauracracy by trading guilds to Epsilon for Beauracracy and Drama, giving Short Line a good boost. Please post ideas for our next city, our finances should be fine with it.

Top Bottom