[BNW] UI CheckBox Color Problem

sman1975

Emperor
Hello,

I'm creating a new UI, consisting of CheckBox entries (a type or RadioButton). Everything is going along well, but I'm encountering a problem I cannot figure out how to fix: the String labels attached to the CheckBox will only render in White, no matter what variety of instructions I include.

Picture:

upload_2018-2-16_15-3-36.jpeg

The CheckBox definition looks like this:

Code:
<Box Style="BGBlock_ClearTopBar" />
    <Grid Size="440,660" Anchor="C,C" Style="Grid9DetailFive140" ConsumeMouse="1">

<CheckBox ID="COME_PoisonWells"            Style="SquareCheck" Anchor="L,T" Offset="60,100" IsChecked="1" TextAnchor="R,C" TextOffset="5,0" String="TXT_KEY_COVERT_OPS_MISSION_TITLE_2"  Font="TwCenMT20" ColorLayer0="Beige" ColorLayer1="Black" FontStyle="Shadow" />

I've tried about 5 different varieties of the Color, Color0, ColorLayer0, etc. Have even tried to use the SetColor() and SetColorByName() methods. None of these work.

The text is always in White, which looks kinda hinky.

Am I missing something obvious here?

@Nutty - have you ever heard the story of Alexander and the Gordian Knot...? :worship:

I'd putzed with this a couple of hours yesterday, trying all manners of torture to get the code to work. Saw your suggestion this morning, and literally 5 minutes later, the problem was no more... :hammer2:

THANK YOU!!!

Top Bottom