• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Unique Leader interactions

GenyaArikado

Judge of Love
Ok there is Lena and Elodie. Does anybody else have unique answer to other sponsor?

Chungsu and PAC, and Franco-Iberia and INTEGR

Also, ARC (Suzanne) and Kavitha is only two faction that will call you out if both of you is more than level 6 in different "pure" affinity, and Slavic Fed. (Kozlov) will have different dialog with player when he reach level 12 of Supremacy

Source : Beyond Earth's directory (demo)\assets\Gameplay\XML\Diplomacy\CivBEDiplomacy\DialogueMap.xml, which is totally readable with IE or Notepad

There are also now dialogue unique to each affinity, you would see it if AI is ever capable to reach that level.

EDIT : Al Farah also had a bit of snark waiting for ARC player.

EDIT2 :
Oh, Elodie, now I understand. You see, I felt a headache beginning this morning, but it turns out it was just you. - Lena Ebner

I'll have to think this over, dear. In the mean-time why don't we do something about your hair. - Elodie, to Lena

EDIT3 :
How droll. How trite. How banal. How... Lena. - Elodie

I can do this all day (or before the text file run out, of course) :lol:

Great findings!

Also, ARC (Suzanne) and Kavitha is only two faction that will call you out if both of you is more than level 6 in different "pure" affinity

Not true. In my most recent game, Lena called me to say it was a pity we had took different paths, but we could still reach some sort of agreement.

Also, when I finished a wonder as Al Falah, a communique from Lena said something like this: "That wonder of yours is so superficial, so frivolous... just like a cousin of mine...". :p

I think Chungsu and PAC have the best ones. Their interactions really give that feel of a dangerous rivalry, where Elodie and Lena mostly make petty jabs at each other. (such as the hair comment)

It's pretty badass when the Daoming's first greeting for you as the Chungsu is like "We know why you are here, and we are prepared." And Moon's has that sly introduction along the lines of "Greetings Secretary Architect, I see the PAC is well-represented.."

I can't remember their other lines off the top of my head, but they're all pretty cool to see.

I love the Elodie defeats Lena one. Its something like "Europe was a mistake. And you're old"

I don't like Elodie or Lena, but they are quite amusing as rivals.

Then there is Barre and Al Falah. Guess the book "This is not Exile" is meant for Al Falah so if her people is forced offword into another generation she can take this to heart and remember.

Great findings!

Not true. In my most recent game, Lena called me to say it was a pity we had took different paths, but we could still reach some sort of agreement.

Also, when I finished a wonder as Al Falah, a communique from Lena said something like this: "That wonder of yours is so superficial, so frivolous... just like a cousin of mine...". :p

That's generic, I mean I pretty sure she's or even other leader will use that phrase to everyone no matter what's your affinity or who are you.

Top Bottom