Unit limits

DanAndStuff

Chieftain
Hey everyone. I put some thought into ships especially in the late game on the world/europe and america maps.
I don't really know if this has been discussed already so I apologise for any repetition of a topic in advance. (And bear with my english if grammer goes to hell)
I feel like the restrictions on numbers for certain units, while keeping it closer to the real WW2, should be raised. Even more so (or maybe only) when you activate alternate history.
I mean if I decide to attack sweden as germany or canada as the US, I should be able to build more than 2 Bismarck classes/4 Iowas. Same goes for russia and germany, specifically not beeing able to build carriers (I belive germany had one in the middle of the war even thogh it didn't get used) and russia should at least get the option late game.

I understand why it's in the mod and that I can easily add more with the Ingame editor but I don't like the cheating.
It's not a must add feature but again, it'd be nice to see those limits raised and maybe a carrier project for the alt. history setting.

Still, I have only good things to say about this Mod, can only praise it as my favorite so far and it might just be my personal preference.
So thanks for your work Gedemon/T_KCommanderbly :)

Top Bottom