1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit Request: Battlecruiser

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by cobains disease, Dec 5, 2006.

1. cobains disease

cobains disease Chieftain

Yeah there doesnt seem to be very many naval unit graphics out there so could someone create me a battlecruiser unit for me.
    Perhaps it could be modeled after British battlecruiser HMS Hood

2. snafusmith

snafusmith Unit Maker

I've made a cruiser before (US Brooklyn Class), if that's good enough. If not, I've also done the Bismarck. I have many WW2 surface ships planned, so stay tuned and you might see the HMS Hood pop up. You can find them all eventually here.

3. cobains disease

cobains disease Chieftain

I love the Bismark Unit. Very nice. The brooklin cruiser is nice too.

4. Veinot

Veinot Chieftain

I'm looking for a Cruiser/Battlecruiser WWII era. I don't really have a preference as to nationality (partial to British and Canadian ships however), but I'm looking for something that has a forward fireing attack animation as oppose to the side fireing sequence. (I want to replace the clumsy stock cruiser in game), does anyone know if anything like that is floating around?

5. GeneralMatt

GeneralMatt Emperor

I created the Hood, and another much better one is in the Total Realism Mod for Warlords (I am sure of it). Snafusmith has made a ton also..