Vague Text Values

Hallo.
I've been enjoying the Revolutions mod for a while but made a mistake whilst editing numbers in the Revolutions.ini file, and so I decided to uninstall and reinstall.
However I'm confused. I feel as if the version I downloaded is completely different - codewise.
I can't find a Revolution.ini file anywhere, and instead had to work with this;

This is the most recent version of Legends of Revolutions (0.9.9b). I had no idea a seperate RevolutionsDCM mod existed until this evening. I assumed it was all one mod. :\

Anyway, I think these numbers will help me out with what I'm trying to do.
I successfully modified how Colonies and Distance affected the RevIndex in my previous Revolutions.ini fiile but I don't understand what these figures mean.
I assume they'll change what I want, but I don't know what numbers mean what and which direction to go with them.

Thanks again.
And if any of you know the version or branch of the mod I was talking about, a link would be appreciated.
This version is 0.9.9b.
The version I have from months back in my download, curiously, is also 0.9.9b, so if anyone could shed some light on why I can't find my file, that would be appreciated.
I feel like I've been living in an alternate universe. XD

I was easily able to modify the text in my previous file but can't with this one. I'm not experienced in code. XD

UPDATE:

I checked the Recycle Bin and found the folder containing the files I'm talking about, including the Revolution.ini file;

I could probably just copy and paste these all back into my new install but the problem is that the Default values are changed in Revolution.ini (My fault).

Perhaps someone could copy the untouched code from their Revolution.ini file for me to paste?
I can't find this version anywhere. It appears that the versions I've been downloading have the exact same top two folders, but are missing all of the .ini files.

Edit: In-fact if anyone can help me in figuring out how to change the values properly in the xml that would be appreciated. Changing happiness and distance modifiers does nothing in-game.
It was so simple beforehand.

Attachments

• Revolution.xml
    18.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
UPDATE:

My recent install of 0.9.9b has somehow, today, included all of the default .ini code.
I'm not sure if it was there last night or if something else happened but the problem is resolved.
I'll copy the .ini file to ensure I have it safe elsewhere.
Thanks for those concerned. :D

Top Bottom