Vision For The East Term Two

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
PROVOLUTIONS VISION FOR THE EAST TERM TWO

UNABOMB

initially logrush two settlers to settle Torpedopolis and Carbomb, then revert to become a local military production center with barracks.

Attachments

• EASTERNIRON2500-1000.JPG
    EASTERNIRON2500-1000.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 305
The Southern Vision

Two Military Bases And Two Resouce Forts

Attachments

• SOUTHERNVISIONTNT2500.JPG
    SOUTHERNVISIONTNT2500.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 268
I think fort Carbonperoxides will be easily taken because of its distance from the rest of the cities. But we should definatly put something on the mountain, an outpost?

It will not be easily taken, I know how to fortify that area.

I also don't think we should build a city by the diamonds. I think we should instead build an outpost or 2 and build a few colonies to hook up the gems. i don't think we should put a full fledged city so far south away from our core.

If we build roads to the gems first, then I don't think we will have any problems holding Carbonperoxides, as reinforcements will be able to get in fast enough via the roads.

Depending on the map when we explore more we might want to have a city 1N 2NE of Unabomb.

Both good ideas Theoden :)

Feel free to open the last save and look for yourself, it is in the team info. Furthermore, are there any areas you want to contribute to the team, so will all of us be very happy and receptive to it. Right now we may need to pick up on the F11 city size analysis, as the other teams talk so much about. Can that be of some interest to you? To work with intelligence on the other three nations ? OR do you like city development, or the military tactics, the choice is yours :)

Provolution said:
Both good ideas Theoden :)

Feel free to open the last save and look for yourself, it is in the team info. Furthermore, are there any areas you want to contribute to the team, so will all of us be very happy and receptive to it. Right now we may need to pick up on the F11 city size analysis, as the other teams talk so much about. Can that be of some interest to you? To work with intelligence on the other three nations ? OR do you like city development, or the military tactics, the choice is yours :)

Working with intelligence sounds interesting. I guess that would include F8 and F11, right? Shall I just open a new thread with my analysises?

yes, please call it "IRONIC SAVAK, SECRET AGENCY OF VENGEANCE, AGGRESSION AND KILLING" , that is a good humorous name for the agency :D

I will also equip you with some formulas and excel form on analyzing other teams, so you get up to speed with the best in the demogame intelligence community.

Please ask moderator to sticky it.

We currently have six cities. Two (Danacing Banana and Dynopolis) are producing immortals for our war effort. Two (Carpetbomb and Semtex) are building granaries. The former will be complete next turn and the latter in seven turns. Should these cities then make settlers??? What about defense for our cities? We have two or three warriors (total) to protect six cities. Should Semtex and Carpetbomb alternate settlers and warriors/spearmen?

The other two cities (Grendopolis and Fort Incendiary) are both size one. The former is building a barracks and the latter is recruiting a worker. What should these cities specialize in?

What about our plan to build a wonder? Have we given up on that now that we are at war?

If we enter our Golden Age how does that affect these plans?

Please change Carpetbomb to Colossus (this will be the wonder city, SoZ)
Semtex will be our settler factory. Grenadapolis could produce needed garrisons, namely spears and future pikemen for holding our cities. Fort Incendiary is excellent for producing workers where we need them.

Couldn't change the granary in Carpetbomb to the Colossus. :(

Grenadoplis is too small right now to give us the garrison/MP units we need. We also do not even have all our core cities in place which means our impending Golden Age will not be as effective as it could be. I suggest we try to get some settlers out quickly. We need two core cities, one to the east and one to the west. We also would benefit greatly from cities connecting the southern gems and eastern furs.

I switched the wheat tile from Semtex to Carpetbomb and now the latter can produce a settler in five turns while growing in four. Note that when it grows it will have more unhappy than happy citizens. Dancing Banana will finish another immortal in two turns. After that it can also procude a settler one turn after it grows to size six (and experiences unhappiness problems). I suggest we get these two settlers out so we can get our remaining core cities settled. We should also try to delay our Golden Age till they are in place.

We could try getting the luxuries with colonies but our work force is low. We have only one worker roading in the southern jungle. This road is very important to our war effort. We have two workers near Dancing Banana improving tiles and then we have the Iroqi women just now reaching one of our cities. Fort Incendiary will make another worker in six turns but we need more. Perhaps Grenadopolis should make a worker?

We are still the only one with math but now the Greeks / M.I.A. have masonry so our lock on the Statue of Zeus is fading. Once Carpetbomb makes this one settler it can switch over to a wonder / pre-build.

Comments? Suggestions?

I suggest to make Semtex the new wonder city then, and Carpetbomb to be a settler factory, that would solve the problems as well as shield the wonder from Gaul raids.

Provolution said:
I suggest to make Semtex the new wonder city then, and Carpetbomb to be a settler factory, that would solve the problems as well as shield the wonder from Gaul raids.

Any comments on this proposal from other team members? The granary in Semtex will be complete in 3 turns. If we want to switch these shields over to a wonder we have to do it in a turn or two.

Well, we cannot settle our western core city just yet. There's an Iroqi warrior roaming about. Until the area is secure the settler that was destined for the west should either go south or west. We just settled Unabomb. We can next settle either Carbomb (which should maybe be named Horsebomb since it will be built on a tile containing horses) or Carbonperoxides in the jungle. Both are important. We need another luxury hooked up so our cities can grow beyond size six to take better advantage of our coming Golden Age. The horses may be more important though since building horsemen will help us in are war effort against the Iroqi. Some mounted units of our own to counter their mounted warriors might be enough to enable our immortals to actually reach the donuts cities. And we can always use a worker to form a gem colony.

Top Bottom