• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

War and Vasselage...

Spikerocks101

Warlord
1. I have BTS and Warlord, and was playing the map of the world where it starts in the middle ages as england. I built large force and declared war on Byzantine. i murdered them with in like 5 turns. Any how, right before they died, they came Vasselage of spain, who is right below brittan. I was a great allie of spain and they declared war with me with out any other thought, just because the Byzantine ask them to be there master. Why is there no safety cut out for that?

2. Still the same game, before declaring war, i sent guys to North America, and made a collony that happened to turn into americas :) Any how, the aztecs where right under them, lots of aztecs. I declared war on the aztecs and, since America was my vassel, they declared war to. I crushed there defences with air ships but the U.S.A. never attack by ground. i never did either though because i was on the other side of the world, at war with the french, russians, mongolians, japan, korea, china and i think the arabians. back to the question, why did the americas, who had rifle men and the aztecs just got mace men. THEY WERE 1000 years more advanced and out numbered the aztecs ten to one in army size, cities (which were all good cities cause of me) and many other aspects. Why no attack i ask?

Just to give the americans a hard time, i settled in eastern u.s.a. and north-western canada. when spain was at war with them, they settled in eastern canada with MASSIVE cities. I was all along the east coast of africa (from egypt to south africa) and spain was all along west africa.

Africa S=Spain E=England(me) M=Mali A=Arab France
SSSAAEEE
SSSSAEEEE
MMMMMEEEE
MMMMEEEE
SSSEE
SSSEE FF
SSSEE FF
SEE

that was going to be a map but the spaces were destroyed :)

--sssaae
-ssssaeee
Mmmmmeeee
-mmmmeeee
----ssseee
----sssee Ff
-----sse Ff
-----se

Top Bottom