...We won't stop! ZWK PBEM IV: Grand Play

Thanks. So where would the restart point be?

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!!!

For reasons that were completely my fault, this week I was grounded from everything under the sun. Obviously this included my internet access, and I didn't even get a chance to tell anyone. Furthermore it included my car, so I couldn't even get to a library computer unless I was prepared for an hour-long bike trek. Even if I would have done that, we went out of town to our cabin (actually I was forced to come with), and I of course couldn't tell anyone. Anyhow, after a week of sucking up I got my stuff back, so here I am.

- Orleans captured, although admittedly it was taken by a shoestring force.

- 2 allied Capital ships sunk, one in the North Sea and one in the Atlantic. Another was attacked north of Egypt, but lack of torpedoes allowed us to only heavily damage it.

- Allied M3 division destroyed south of Tobruk, apparenly making a petty attempt to ride round our desert flank.

- Lwow and Kovno completely destroyed. Saloniki has been devastated further, and it should be empty in the next two weeks, if not burnt to the ground.

- An allied infantry division, a French armoured division, and a Spitfire squadron all destroyed outside French cities.

- Belgrade captured, and the only two remaining Yugoslavian cities are empty.

Rhodry it's your turn, unless you left this one too.

yeah sorry guys but I don't really have the heart to stick with this one...playing willem's old games isn't what I thought it'd be

*bump* :D

Sorry but I was removing my files and realized this game is still open. :lol:

Originally posted by Darius
Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!!!

For reasons that were completely my fault, this week I was grounded from everything under the sun. Obviously this included my internet access, and I didn't even get a chance to tell anyone. Furthermore it included my car, so I couldn't even get to a library computer unless I was prepared for an hour-long bike trek. Even if I would have done that, we went out of town to our cabin (actually I was forced to come with), and I of course couldn't tell anyone. Anyhow, after a week of sucking up I got my stuff back, so here I am.

Darius What did you get grounded for last summer?

Snuck out.

Wait a sec, why were you even reading this thread? :lol:

Top Bottom