Website Updates

Denniz

Where's my breakfast?
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
Updates to the Civ5 HOF Website
  • Added Turn to "Gauntlet" page.
  • Added Medals to "My Submission" page.
  • Added "Ah-Hoc Query" page (must be logged in to see.)
  • Fixed "Hall of Fame" page initial display to show games without having to hit go button.
Let us know if you see any issues.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the improvements Denniz. Turn in gauntlets makes it much easier to follow the discussions and the ad-hoc table is very useful.

I have checked my own submissions list and agree with Peets. It seems that the date medals are being displayed in both score and date columns. This would explain why Peets other medals are not showing. Gratz on gold Peets :)

The ad-hoc will be useful for me when trying a new difficulty on a particular game. By not selecting a difficulty I can see how much I may need to improve my tactics in order to get a good time. Very useful indeed and so thanks once again.

Thanks for the improvements Denniz. Turn in gauntlets makes it much easier to follow the discussions and the ad-hoc table is very useful.

I have checked my own submissions list and agree with Peets. It seems that the date medals are being displayed in both score and date columns. This would explain why Peets other medals are not showing. Gratz on gold Peets :)

The ad-hoc will be useful for me when trying a new difficulty on a particular game. By not selecting a difficulty I can see how much I may need to improve my tactics in order to get a good time. Very useful indeed and so thanks once again.

Thanks Crafty :D

This one is not working correctly. It only shows 2 bronze medals but I have more and a gold one.
But all the rest rocks :D
Thanks Denniz

Okay. Crafty1's explanation made it easy to find the bug. :goodjob: It should be fixed.

Top Bottom