Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
Please vote! There had better be a poll this time.:mad:

mostly land - continents.

Concur.

Mostly land/continents gives a pretty mix of the games options while still leaving some surprises for later.

Originally posted by Arathorn
Where's the random option??????

Arathorn

Sorry again. If enough people wish it, this will be included. I could be wrong, but most people seem to like to choose these things.

I vote Medium ocean/continents, that usually generates some good land masses with still some islands for colonies/outposts. They often have luxuries we could use.

I voted for "most land,pangea". I like land and plenty of it. It's also alot easier when you don't have to deal with navies. It really just makes the gave take longer.

I went for med. ocean archipeligo.
I'm kind of an isolationist in the ancient era and I like to avoid the AI trading all the tech early. If they don't have contact for an era or two, that will slow the AI down.

i thinkwe should do a quick repoll on this one:

_medium ocean, continents

_mostly land, continents

Clearly,medium to a lot of ocean is a clear winner(split vote).The all land option makes a large effective navy useless,making the game less appealing to many players including myself.One of the most difficult things in this game seems to be having your navy a the right place at the right time.

Mostly Land on Continent setting sounds best.
I've never really had good experience with Navies, and the most decisive battles in Civ are almost always land battles anyway.

Top Bottom