Whats the deal with this game

nm..........

I think the best way to tell who Civ Revolutions appeals to is to look at this thread:

All the people who can't even put together full coherent sentences or spell properly like the idea of Civ Revolutions.

The people who don't want the game "simplified" and are mad that they are not working on Civ 5 can communicate like an actual human person.

Coincidence?

Personally, I've noticed that those who "don't want the game simplified" seem to use this forum to troll and flame.

If you don't like it, don't post.

I'm going to be very happy with this game. Why? For the simple reason that I have X-Box live, but am getting tired of only using it for FPS games. An X-box TBS game made by Sid? I'm definately going to give it a try. Oh, and it won't take 18 hours to complete the game? Wow, I might actually play multiplayer Civ for once.

Cut the elitist crap out. There is a lack of strategy games in general for console systems, so this game should sell decently at least. If it sells well, that'll be big profits that can be used to FUND Civ 5 for PC.

But I'd still like to see a PC version... please? :(

With a lot of the current fans of Civ complaining non-stop that the graphics are too cartoony, and the game is too simplified... don't bet on it. They're obviously trying something different that makes sense for a console audience, but not a PC audience.

This is the civilization for 12 year olds.

Avoid at all costs unless you happen to be a 12 year old or simply an unabashed moron.
I happen to be twelve years old you know and I can beat Civ4 on prince mode so don't say if people are younger they're dumber because it isn't true. Also, I wouldn't buy this game even if I actually had a console that it's going to be released on.(I only have an xbox and an N-64.

lol, I'm 13 and I win at noble. the ds version would be so awesome if it could have civ3 graphics. but I know it can't.

lol, I'm 13 and I win at noble. the ds version would be so awesome if it could have civ3 graphics. but I know it can't.

Man that would totally rock if it did:D
Idk though, I hope they don't screw it up. It would be sad:sad:

I don't think it should be released as a PC game. Some people might think it's Civ 5 and if it's no good, they wouldn't like Civ anymore.

Top Bottom