1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the doc?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Star Trek Mod' started by Vorpal+5, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Vorpal+5

Vorpal+5 Venturing in Erebus

Hi,

Sorry to be heavy, but the installation readme in the mod install points to a complete readme ... but where it is? Not in the 'About this mod' thread and not in the 'download latest version thread'...

So? Should the complete readme be not posted in the first post of one of the sticked threads?

I'm confused about all the eras for example. Which one to play, what are the recommended settings and such. I need a comprehensive readme! :crazyeye:

2. deanej

deanej Chieftain

It's in the download. Check the Mods\Star Trek folder. I would recommend doing this after installing everything, as it get updated with each patch (mainly with the version number and changelog, but also typo fixes and occasional additions to the faq and modders pages).

As far as recommended settings, I've set it so that the "play now" option has everything set up. After that you can play around in custom game, there are a few new ones. Anything that doesn't work has already been removed.

The eras roughly correspond to each series; it plays like a normal civ game, so if you want to start from the start just leave it at Enterprise (which corresponds with Ancient in regular civ)