Where to settle?

Outside overlapping tiles, the spot 1 left wasn't too a bad suggestion (if you couldn't see the coal of course). Same resources, just different order.

I must've never had the suggestion option on. I watched a MadDjinn's Let's Play last night and paused to figure out what the yellow icon on the map was when he was moving a settler. :p

Also from watching that vid, I learned I need to put more thought into where to place in relation to other civs for diplo and prioritize strategic resources higher if I want to move up and risk/make early DoWs. His first expansion was what I'd prob have done 3rd and he never even took the one I was eying cause it was too close to an ai.

Outside overlapping tiles, the spot 1 left wasn't too a bad suggestion (if you couldn't see the coal of course). Same resources, just different order.

I must've never had the suggestion option on. I watched a MadDjinn's Let's Play last night and paused to figure out what the yellow icon on the map was when he was moving a settler. :p

Also from watching that vid, I learned I need to put more thought into where to place in relation to other civs for diplo and prioritize strategic resources higher if I want to move up and risk/make early DoWs. His first expansion was what I'd prob have done 3rd and he never even took the one I was eying cause it was too close to an ai.

Which one? That guy has quite a few LP's.

Top Bottom