Which cities to integrate settlers

blackheart

unenlightened
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=107372

The option to integrate into small cities won in the above mentioned poll. Now we must decide where to integrate. Possibles choices are Tugela, Arrakis, Hill Valley, Grumpypuss, or any other cities below size 6.

The CIA recommends Tugela, Arrakis, and Hill Valley, because they're border cities and need the pop boost.

yeah, give it to the small ones, Kagemusha will gladly donate all irrigated desert tiles to mhcarvers Arrakis, but the maximum there is 6 anyways.

Oops... forgot about this Thread.

Also note: We have 8 Roman Workers to integrate.

I have 6 workers lined up, 1 each at Kagemusha, Yatta, Vandopolis, Ominato, Arrakis, and Izanaga-No-Mikoto. The remaining 2 Roman Nationals also need locations, though perhaps these can be saved for any "conquests" on the Indian Front.

So.... anyone else have something to comment on this?

Does anyone want this polled or should I just decide on Tugela, Arrakis, and Hill Valley?

blackheart said:
So.... anyone else have something to comment on this?

Does anyone want this polled or should I just decide on Tugela, Arrakis, and Hill Valley?

Tugela and Arrakis is the very same city, so only one there, not two.
we could send it to Tonawonda, to Kagemusha, Manchai or Epolenep.
Epolenep due to the presence of diamonds we could mine.

Provolution said:
Tugela and Arrakis is the very same city, so only one there, not two.
we could send it to Tonawonda, to Kagemusha, Manchai or Epolenep.
Epolenep due to the presence of diamonds we could mine.

Oops :blush: , forgot it was renamed.

Well in that case Arrakis, Hill Valley, and Izanaga-No-Mikoto

Tonawanda can't support any more population. Kagemusha, Manchai, and Epolenep is above the voted city size (6) and don't need the pop boost as badly.

Top Bottom