• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

who plays with me?

gps bathsheba

lost a swordman to the Maya
Chichen Itza is starving :(
Elsewhere, settlers head out towards the still unsettled(!) parts of Germany.

Another failed attempt by the Babylonian navy to cross the ocean in search of new civilizations.

gps -------> Jokeslayer.

I eagerly await my next turn a couple of months from now. :D

Sent to Micaello.

Turn report: bombardment failed at chichen itza. Pillaged one hill tile. Abandoned a city (can't remember the name, but I only have two now). Attacked the Russians with some workers.

I've sent my move to Knutis!! :)
The war between Germans and Mayans seems mortal.
The Russian-Incan one seems to be still "in beginning"

I won't be able to play till friday, as I have a deadline for a paper on monday and then going to a 5 days military exercise.

gps bathsheba

lost 2 MI and killed a jav at Chichen Itza
killed spearman in Mayan capital

and then there is this another matter which I'll post when the easy upload system is up and running again

and then there is this another matter which I'll post when the easy upload system is up and running again

Guess I will have to do without a screenie.

Anyway, this has to do with a Roman horseman that's been moved into my territory again. It's the same horseman that sneak-attacked and razed one of my cities a few turns back and it's really starting to annoy me.

If that horsman is not moved out of my territory and if any more Roman units find their way into my land, I will be forced to declare war.
Also, the

Micaello: When we signed "The peace of Quiriguà", as you called it, you agreed to a period of peace for at least 20 turns. If you force me to declare war, then you will be the one responsible for breaking this treaty.

I sincerely agree to Knutis...

Disrespecting the 20 turns peace treaty belongs to the worst behaviours in this game...and is unacceptable...

No news from the peaceful land of the Babylonians.

p.s. Our turn number seems to be getting ahead of us. The last two turns I got the year is right but the turn number jumps by two.

gps -------> Jokeslayer

Top Bottom