Wonders

Dora190

Warlord
Noticed of late that the AI civs seem to have stopped building wonders? The Librarus still hasn't been constructed by anyone and I'm almost at Mithril?

Anyone else noticed this?

Noticed of late that the AI civs seem to have stopped building wonders? The Librarus still hasn't been constructed by anyone and I'm almost at Mithril?

Anyone else noticed this?

I have to agree, and the Catacombs is a good example of a Wonder that sits around a long time unbuilt. I really think the AI is focused more on just churning out units. And, of course, is usually far behind in techs.

This must be a recent thing as before I had to rush it to stand any chance.

In one off my latest games as the lanun i could even build the pact off the nillhorn when researching mithril working. and this used to be one of the wonders you realy had to race for

Granted, I rarely go straight for it, but I've only completed Pact of the Nilhorn once. Every other game it is taken before I even get Cartography.

I've noticed it is inconsistent. I think certain leaders build wonders like crazy while others are too busy cranking out scouts or priests to bother with wonders.

Top Bottom