Zarn to head our embassy in Apolytonia?

Should Zarn be our embassador to Apolyton?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Abstain!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ehecatl Atzin

Lore Master
And then there where 2...
Yes! 2 polls! As Disorganizer will (hopefully) represent us in the UN, his position as embassador to the Apolyton Demogame will be left vacant. Zarn has offered himself to fill that void (yeah Zarn!).
This poll is to accept, reject or abstain Zarn in said position. You may find posts relevant to this poll in the FA thread, term 2.
It shall remain open for 3 days (not including the coming weekend) a simple mayority (50%+1%) should be adecuate.
Thank you.

Ehecatl Atzin

I feel that I will be a great ambassador to Apolyton, beacuse I do have an account there. I also do visit there at least 2 times every three days.

I second Zarn as ambassador. And that will also bring forward the first international religion, jediism!
He prooved there already his fine sense for the apolytonians. And he will be one of the best representants that we could have there.

i support zarn for this position because of his active involvement in apolytonia. also, his record here shows an exquisite history of distinguished service to the fanatikan welfare.

3 more people. I can taste it.

Penguins!!! They never let anyone have fun. ;)

I dare someone or sometwo (get it?) to say no.

Hey SAAM, one is the lonlist number. j/k

19-0-1
I just pushed the quorum reaching vote! :D

Yah. Thank you all for your votes. Who abstained? I will keep the good relations that we have with Apolytonia strong.

Top Bottom