[BtS] "Mars, Now!"

Sure you can :).
The music itself is under the creative commons license, which requires you to credit the authors, so please mention band and title names somewhere. I have them partially cited when i added them, and i have a credits.txt in the audio folder, so please take a look in there.

Btw, I'm able to test the Mac version of Mars Now!

I have some problems with AtomicGamer, somehow the upload doesn't work :sad:. I get an error after the upload (4 hours) should have been finished, now already the second time.
Megaupload doesn't work too, no idea why.
Will have to look around if i find another file hoster which accepts >500 MB files and will then upload tomorrow :/.

Alright, I'll be testing this out over the course of the month. I have absolutely no idea what my parents have in store for me while I'm in Frankfurt, so this will be something to do :D

I didn't see this addressed on the beginning post, so I'll ask here.

Do I need to install the latest version of Mars Now! AND the Patch E before playing this?

Thanks...

Patch E requires an exe from SweetIM, why? I don't want extra toolbars and things like that.

Is that the only way to get Patch E?

JosEPh

I still have over 2 hours of D/L on the main file yet to go before I re-attempt Patch E exe.

I'm really leery of exe's.

JosEPh

The .exe files are created with one skript which is available here in the forum and which was created by phungus, so they are harmless.
I have no idea where the toolbar is coming from, it's definitely NOT in my patch.

Just for the case that it's a problem with the file host (e.g. could be that they wrapped another .exe file around it with the toolbar in it), I'm currently uploading the patch to another site.

Redownloaded my patch and checked it, seems to be everything okay (besides that the headline says "Patch C", but it's patch E). Can't reproduce the problems you have :dunno:. But I'd really like to know where that is coming from :confused:.

But whatever, just in case, here's an alternative download for the patch.

Thanks D/L'ing from new site right now.

JosEPh :)

Been playing for past 2 days and enjoying the mod. :thumbsup:

I didn't quite understand the Maps at first. Now that I have some play time it's starting to come together.

1 question though, did you ever consider using an Archipelago map?

Again Thanks for the Mod. :D

Great to hear that :).

I think the first mapscript which I modified for my mod was a version of an Archipelago map, but I removed it later when the setup was changed.
Not idea what results it would give. But I guess not too good, else I'd not have removed it...:think:.

I should really begin again to work on this here :sad:.

IF you do some tinkering on the Mod may I suggest Diplomacy for consideration? ;)

Top Bottom