None Shall Pass [Game Thread - Concluded]

Tally tally tally
robbiecon (1): johnhughthom
Autolycus (8): askthepizzaguy; SamSniped; Gone 3 the Celt; choxorn; Darth Feather; BSmith1068; Frozen In Ice; Sprig
johnhughthom (1): Jarrema;
abstain (1): dcmort93
BSmith1068 (1): Sprig
choxorn (1): SouthernKing
Buddhafish (1): Dr. LeoSpaceman98
Nintz (1): Double A
Frozen In Ice (6): Visorslash; Takhisis; Autolycus; KingMorgan; azzaman333; sirtommygunn;

abstain (1): Buddhafish​
*thumbs his twiddles*

Let's see if there's anyone willing to last-minute vote switch. unvote, vote: Frozen In Ice

I ain't buying it. But I also don't buy autolycus. Personally, I think we let Frozen In Ice live to prove himself, and lynch autolycus (a better lynch choice, in my opinion).

This is strange. You're the SW claimed roleblocker, yet you're willing to let another SW claim roleblocker live?

Unvote

Who's the other one?

The guy I quoted just now.

Actually this reminds me of something Pizza said. 90% of all roleblocker claims are scum. Now, from memory, Pizza often doesn't defend roleblocker claims, but he did defend G3tc over Kennigit. Kennigit claimed an anti cult role.

Money on Pizza-G3tC cult?

I think Frozen might actually be SW town, but the lie about the role not the faction is strange, unless of course the other star wars roleblocker is a cultist.

If vote: FII is town, we can lynch the other roleblocker tomorrow

also unvote Buddahfish, FII is a far better lead :sheep:

I don't really care for either of these lynches. My abstain stands.

you say that you are a very important role on Day 1, and now you are refusing to vote or to post your own case.... fos: dcmort

If you're going to unvote, at least do it before your new vote. That was confusing to parse.

Unvote

Who's the other one?

This comment is extremely scummy, as of today. If FII proves to be town, then we lynch the other one, but if FII is scum, then the other should remain anonymous to avoid being converted

Why do you keep posting what others have said, fos:LeoSpaceman98?
Now, I'm trying to be reasonable.

Explain your unreasonable behaviour.

KingMorgan is still suspicious in my eyes, but I'm willing to sail with the FrozenInIce lynch.

This is strange. You're the SW claimed roleblocker, yet you're willing to let another SW claim roleblocker live?

The guy I quoted just now.

Actually this reminds me of something Pizza said. 90% of all roleblocker claims are scum. Now, from memory, Pizza often doesn't defend roleblocker claims, but he did defend G3tc over Kennigit. Kennigit claimed an anti cult role.

Money on Pizza-G3tC cult?

This is Zack as game host, so anything is possible for a combination of roles. I do doubt that he (Frozen in Ice) is legit, which is why I offered to give him a night to prove his worth while we lynch Autolycus.

Autolycus. As far as I can tell, there's no claim here. Frozen is saying he's SW as Leia and can roleblock, on top of which he was injured on night one via Palpatine. No one refuted Frozen when he claimed injury, so I think he's telling the truth there. He's not Palpatine, so if he's SW he's *probably* townie. Lying about whether he's SW or LotR doesn't strike me as odd, however...

...that all said, the above gets thrown out the window if LotR Cultists can have SW cover roles (and vice-versa). Then the 'mix-up' would be partially explained.

This comment is extremely scummy, as of today. If FII proves to be town, then we lynch the other one, but if FII is scum, then the other should remain anonymous to avoid being converted

Erm, Visorslash just said, like 3 posts ago, that the other roleblocker was G3TC.

Agreed, though. That was incredibly scummy.

Autolycus. As far as I can tell, there's no claim here. Frozen is saying he's SW as Leia and can roleblock, on top of which he was injured on night one via Palpatine. No one refuted Frozen when he claimed injury, so I think he's telling the truth there. He's not Palpatine, so if he's SW he's *probably* townie. Lying about whether he's SW or LotR doesn't strike me as odd, however...

...that all said, the above gets thrown out the window if LotR Cultists can have SW cover roles (and vice-versa). Then the 'mix-up' would be partially explained.

What I said but in far more words... :lol:

I might add that it has been confirmed that he was indeed injured.

As for the last comment... Something that we should keep in mind.

Erm, Visorslash just said, like 3 posts ago, that the other roleblocker was G3TC.

Agreed, though. That was incredibly scummy.

Are there enough of us on to lynch Nintz, because I concur on his questioning being scummy as anything. I'd do a Nintz lynch over Autolycus.

We'd have to get at least seven votes from Auto and Frozen changed to Nintz in under an hour. Visor?

What I said but in far more words... :lol:

Hey, I elaborated! :p

I might add that it has been confirmed that he was indeed injured.

I'm not doubting the confirmation any, I just think it's odd coming from you considering you said this a moment ago:

I might add unless someone else wants to claim they were injured night 1 ?

This comment suggests it wasn't 100% confirmed, then less than an hour later, it is. I'm curious how it got changed. PM if necessary.

Top Bottom