Ethiopia: The Land of Wonder

The theocracy is neither Sunni nor Shiite. If you are an educated Muslim elite you can gain power.

I'm pretty sure that while a regular Muslim country might be able to create unity or at least grudging peace between Sunni's and Shiites, a Caliphate like you said we are wouldn't. One of the main reasons of the Sunni-Shiite Schism was from how to choose the next Caliph thus you are either Sunni or Shia as a Caliph. You can't be both.

I'm pretty sure that while a regular Muslim country might be able to create unity or at least grudging peace between Sunni's and Shiites, a Caliphate like you said we are wouldn't. One of the main reasons of the Sunni-Shiite Schism was from how to choose the next Caliph thus you are either Sunni or Shia as a Caliph. You can't be both.

yeah.you can't support the elected sunni caliph and The Mohammad dynasty system at the same time.

At first you didn't put the right grammar in order

I just forgot a word. I'm in a hurry today. Also I don't think you should make fun of my English :p Yours is a lot better than a lot of people's I've seen.

No one said a Shiite would take power, they could, in theory :D

no it does not.there is no Shia-Sunni schism.which sucks

Its mostly a euro-centric mod the way history plays out. Even the continent has been enlarged to improve European gameplay but for the others they're just kept aside.

India as it is can only handle one civ but its crammed with three. China never has any civil war or any kind of instability for the entirety of the ancient and middle age.

It is however, the only mod that acts like a world simulator, in that it has no comparison

I think I may have given the suggestion or some other guy gave. Leoreth was dismissive then. I can't remember that discussion though.

Right now Christianity is given too much importance. Buddhism and Hinduism aren't important enough. Judaism isn't even present !

A lot of realism could be brought in by bringing a minor religions mechanism from RFCA where you have zoroastrianism as a minor religion along side Manichaeism and Hellenism.

Yeah.Helenisim and old religions aren't important to them.Jews are vanished even thought Egypt and Babylion were Jews and no Shia and Sunnis.Just Muslims.

Sorry.Jews rised from Egypt and Babylon was anti Jew and join us in the revelution

One thing I don't like about RFC and its various incarnations is the Historical Determinism. A nation MUST spawn even if there is no conceivable way it could possibly spawn in that area.

I don't care if you let yourself in :p It is a hard balance though because you want major civilizations to rise but sometimes it is annoying. What really irks me is the flipping though. You are penalized way too harshly, in my opinion, for refusing. Why does everyone in that area of your country suddenly love this new kingdom? My main point is Egypt. That's why I burned it because I knew Arabia would take it. The refusal to flip is stupid because it takes all your troops and gives it to them (essentially) and then they can run through your empire because you accidentally left your whole army in the flip area.

I don't care if you let yourself in :p It is a hard balance though because you want major civilizations to rise but sometimes it is annoying. What really irks me is the flipping though. You are penalized way too harshly, in my opinion, for refusing. Why does everyone in that area of your country suddenly love this new kingdom? My main point is Egypt. That's why I burned it because I knew Arabia would take it. The refusal to flip is stupid because it takes all your troops and gives it to them (essentially) and then they can run through your empire because you accidentally left your whole army in the flip area.

Exactly! That's what I was saying in Historical Determinism.

I understand the spawning of civs because without that then it wouldn't be as much of RFC, but I think the flipping could be a lot more conditional on how stable you are. The more stable the less flipped and vice versa.

Top Bottom