JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I mean, there are no balkan WW1 civs that I'm producing, hence, Kesler rightly assumed that the next civ could not be a WW1 and Balkan civ (unless Pouakai is secretly telling me that he is conceding Serbia :p).

Balkans, I presume, would be after the WW1 civs, as they're in need of the most art assets (Balkans is Bosnia, Bulgaria, Wallachia, and Serbia, by my last count, btw). Maybe in June, although, you know, it is June...

No love for the rest of the Balkan Bunch? :p

Bulgaria is to Jan what Serbia is to me :D And Bosnia are refugees from the Forgotten Kingdoms.

The world needs some Vlad. It's shocking how little impaling is going on within the Empire :p Asides from him, I'm curious to see how your going to represent WW1 Italy, and their debatable tactics...

It was a passive-aggressive way of saying: 'why should I consider changing something of mine just because other people have?' Or, 'when have I ever?' Or, simply, no, not the least of which is because I have no idea what people you're refering to.

Well, it seemed like Washington only had that UA because a) It was already Firaxis's UA b) He used to be the most appropriate to represent that period of American history c) You just wanted to improve it because the vanilla one is bad.
If you were going to replace the ranch with a UB more adequate to him, I figured I could try to interest you in making a more adequate UA as well, specially now that there are other civs that cover the period (namely this and this.

Support for Trait Randomizer would be cool. Though I'd understand if it were annoying due to it implying having to recode most every civilization.

The Future Worlds mod perhaps? I'd understand if you didn't want to tackle that one however.
If it isn't already, I would say support for Renaissance Era Revised.
Special Forces upgrade for Marine, by Kramer. That would be great for Putin's UU to upgrade to.

The Future Worlds mod perhaps? I'd understand if you didn't want to tackle that one however.
If it isn't already, I would say support for Renaissance Era Revised.
Special Forces upgrade for Marine, by Kramer. That would be great for Putin's UU to upgrade to.

If you're gonna do RER, can you 1. Also reference the triggers mod and 2. Use hard values (SET Combat = 22) rather than increments (SET Combat = Combat - 2). This should hopefully avoid issues with the trigger system.

Calling all Arms! Calling all Arms!

With the extended vacancy of the Minister of Research, the Imperial Government of the Empire of JFD and Janboruta calls upon all capable (read: those that can spell) citizens!

Are you a capable citizen? Do you wish to serve your Emperor? Do you wish to receive an all expenses paid trip to the Emperor's good graces? Well, you're in luck! The Empire is calling upon one capable citizen to compile a City List for Constantine's Empire of Rome! Wooh!

Sincerely,

The Emperor.

*Constantine will most likely be next. But I need a City List, and Regalman and Viregel are shirking their imperial duty. Otherwise, I'll use Augustus'. Appreciate much :D

Otherwise, I'll use Augustus'.

Surely you mean "Theodora's but with Rome plopped at the beginning"? :p

seriously though if you do have to resort to using Augustus' at least add in Constantinople as the second city

But the question remains: will the capital be Rome or Constantinople? And will the latter be called Byzantium, Nova Roma or Constantinople? (Please not the third option, it's the least accurate and only happened after he died).
Unless, of course, you plan on having a "change capital" decision that will rename the civ to Byzantium and the second city from Byzantium to Nova Roma.

But the question remains: will the capital be Rome or Constantinople? And will the latter be called Byzantium, Nova Roma or Constantinople? (Please not the third option, it's the least accurate and only happened after he died).

Source? Wiki has conflicting accounts. Open to either New Rome or Constantinople (if not Rome - depends on the design focus, see Turks for e.g.).

Surely you mean "Theodora's but with Rome plopped at the beginning"? :p

seriously though if you do have to resort to using Augustus' at least add in Constantinople as the second city

Oh yeah, she exists. That would make more sense.

Top Bottom