Imperial Japanese Unit Pack (WW2)

Wyrmshadow

Deity
Yay! First post! Very nice pack, oh great Wyrm...what is that little tiny one?

Thank you, I love those birds. I have every single one of them already in my game and I'm happy to replace them now.

Good work! And btw, I'll be happy with anything you decide to do next.

Thanks!

Comparison

Attachments

• kikka.jpg
    kikka.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 8,303
Historical Fact: The Ohka (English Translation "Cherry Blossom") was a Japanese Rocket Powered suicide plane used in the later end of World War II. US Servicemen nicknamed it the "Baka" which is Japanese for "Idiot" Now you've have just learned how to insult someone in Japanese. :)

As always the First Consul of Unit Making (Wyrmshadow) has given us non unit makers jealous feelings of envy. :)

I haven't had time to do the Okha yet. I had just reused the preview pic I posted in another thread.

9 more uploaded. I couldn't finish the rest because I was having computer problems last night.

I am now absolutely positive that if I don't advertise, few would think to look in the database. I've just finished up my last Japanese plane that was in an ready to render condition. Any new ones may take a lot of work to get up.

Wow I like that new Tony and also that Shinden. Plans were also drawn up for a jet-powered version (J7W2 Shinden Kai), but this never left the drawing board. Would be an interesting aircraft however.

Last night I purchased some more models so there should be more units soon to flesh out the IJN and IJA.

Top Bottom