Imperial Japanese Unit Pack (WW2)

You could perhaps set up a small website with something like Paypal donations.

The community could help you buy the models.

:rotfl:
oh that's a good french joke. I was laughing for a good long while about that one.

Or were you being serious?

If there's anything I've learned about 99.9% of the poeple that use my units, it's that the less work they have to do, the better they like it. Sofar only a single person on this entire forum has volunteered such help and I have already spoken about his generosity before. In threads that I have started where other forum members can 'help' me with designs or user created art, such requests fell on deaf ears, minus 1, Ares helps me out. That's about it.

I make this stuff just for myself. I like to make art. Even if I don't even play the game anymore, I like to make it just the same. That's also why I ignore any and all requests.... wtf have YOU done for moi? As I said many years ago, grafix is my hobby and my therapy. And if my hobby happens to coincide with your wishes, well lucky you. If you'd like to take a more active role, then I welcome the help. Showing me pictures I can find for myself on Google is not helping me.

FYI: The subscription I just bought last night was for Gunpoint3d. If you look carefully you can see all the SOE toys I made when I last bought a subscription to that website.

check the 1st post or the database, uploaded 3 more.

:rotfl:
oh that's a good french joke. I was laughing for a good long while about that one.

Or were you being serious?
Yes, I was. Some people are lazy, and just want things "done". I know it very well.

Do you know how many people have actively contributed to help me with my game, despsite being very enthousiastic?

But everyone can contribute with he can do.

I already proposed to render some units for you, but it seems the transfer time of the required stuff doesn't make it practical.

I contributed other ways, with SBB for instance, and send dozens of reference pictures (not to you, are my expertise are more with soldiers than vehicles).

Some can make models, some are good with textures...

Some are good with nothing.

But perhaps in the lot there are a few who could spend a few bucks.

They may not be ready to buy a complete model, but if 100 guys send you 10, it can help.

So why not give it a try?

Oh, and I have a question.

You redid some units with a different scale.

Can you give us a summary of what countries or packs are with what scale?

All the old SOE aircraft I did in a random "this looks good" scale. Everything since then, jets and SOE updates have all been to the same scale. Fighters have one scale and large aircraft like transports and bombers use another one so they can all fit and still look proportional within the frame. So the Fugaku and the B-36 now are in the same scale rather than just using guess work. Sorry but I won't redo all my SOE aircraft.

D3A Val
Ki-45 Nick
Ki-46 Dinah
Ki-83

4 new planes posted. I've been busy the past couple of days reformatting my main drive and reinstalling windows. I still have a lot of stuff missing.

Nice done, today the Fugako flew in my scenario first time.
The Quality of your units ist wonderfull.:goodjob:

Little King Kallewirsch

There's a reason why I titled this thread the Imperial Japanese unit pack, because I wasn't going to limit myself to just aircraft. That being said the only 3 Japanese tank model I have are done and posted.

There's a reason why I titled this thread the Imperial Japanese unit pack, because I wasn't going to limit myself to just aircraft. That being said the only 3 Japanese tank model I have are done and posted.

Nice additions as ever :thumbsup: I don't recognize the last vehicle - presumably a landing craft of some type?

Best,

Oz

Nice additions as ever :thumbsup: I don't recognize the last vehicle - presumably a landing craft of some type?

Best,

Oz

Spoiler :

Type 4 "Ka-Tsu" - amphibious carrier. Japan, 1944

So, an amphibious (even seaworthy as opposed to relatively short distance to beach)TANK with 2 torpedoes and 2 MGs :confused: What in Heaven's name were they thinking?

They Actually designed it for a second sneak attack on pearl harbor but the Ka-Tsu had alot of mechanical problems so they scraped the idea.

I remember some time ago, when we talked about Japanese WW2 tanks, you told me that you had little interest in doing them. Back then, I was kinda sad because I had always hoped for a replacement for the old Kha-Go, Chi-Ha and Chi-Ri ripptide made ages ago. Now to my complete surprise, you made them.

Thank you.

I didn't want to make them because back then as now they were giving me lots of problems.

Top Bottom