Modern Aircraft Previews

Just browsing, and WOW, that Babylon 5 look-alike is simply amazing. Beautiful. I cannot wait till you release it. Oh, wait. You're not going to.
*softly cries as he realizes that there is no Santa Wyrm*

But I'm having some serious problems with my browser so I'm limited to what websites I can go to for some reason.

Weird you should mention that. I've been getting IE error messages intermittently trying to get to my home page for the past 24 hrs.

True, true, I just was looking at it going, 'wow this would be a kick-a capital ship (since I can't find many generic looking ones)' but I was encouraged by Wyrm's admittance that he won't never make space ships...maybe he'll release a really cool Roman capital ship line, or just a random space cruiser...please?:lol: It's okay, I know not to bother the Great One.

True, true, I just was looking at it going, 'wow this would be a kick-a capital ship (since I can't find many generic looking ones)' but I was encouraged by Wyrm's admittance that he won't never make space ships...maybe he'll release a really cool Roman capital ship line, or just a random space cruiser...please?:lol: It's okay, I know not to bother the Great One.

No no no no, NO.

I got to thinking about some of the PM's ive recieved that are just plain funny. Then again sometimes I get hate mail from accounts with zero posts from cowards who don't want to be outed... Anyway, here are some PM's I've managed not to erase over the past year... all identity has bee removed. Think of it as a continuation of my newbie dictionary.

hi man... i from turkey....man how can i download your all files in one link....you know what i mean;;;;;;??
is there any way...

Hey, great units, I've downloaded a bunch already, how about the new Osprey helicopter/plane hybrid air transport. Just an idea, thanks again for the great Civ 3 units. Oh yeah, I cant download anything in RAR format, I haven't paid for the software.

Hi there. I'm relatively new to using modified units. All of the units I have used to this point have been ready to use with .nif files already made. What do I have to do in order to get your mod's ready to install.

Awesome series of units you just posted. Any chance you will make these available for CIV4???? I get this one all the time

I just found my new motto.

Hmmm..looks like I annoyed him anyway. Crap.

Yes because if I make 1 space ship, I'll have every scifi geek bugging me for more. I have plenty of work already if I just stick to vehicles.

That's fine with me! I'd say it'll only take you about four more months, and then boom! You've done every vehicle known to man. :D Besides, I'm one of those members who don't really contribute in the graphics part of Civ, so my votes don't count. Wyrm, just keep on truckin'. :goodjob:

Then again sometimes I get hate mail from accounts with zero posts from cowards who don't want to be outed...

You mean guys like our resident communist. You know who I'm talking about.

You mean guys like our resident communist. You know who I'm talking about.

If you check out his profile, you'll see he hasn't been active at all since over a month ago.

Guess what I did last night.

Last weekend I went to a local Scale Modeler's convention and contest because I was invited by some of the What-if modelers.. they're sorta the Black Sheep at these things. The turnout would have been better if were not for Ike blowing through the area. One of the nice toys my friends brought was the little black aircraft at the top.

It stuck in my mind so much I want to make one myself.

Very interesting concept. I think what if aircraft fit in very well with C3C. I would like to see more what if "jet" aircraft for the Germans, Italians, and Japanese. Those would be excellent to make a beyond WWII scenario.

Top Bottom