Modern Aircraft Previews

This is awesome! Definitely wouldn't want to have that on my tail.

Very interesting concept. I think what if aircraft fit in very well with C3C. I would like to see more what if "jet" aircraft for the Germans, Italians, and Japanese. Those would be excellent to make a beyond WWII scenario.
Remember BK, thou shalt not break Wyrmshadow's First Commandment: no requesting units. ;)

I don't know whether I should make that certain plane or not. Or if I do whether I'm going to make it like the original model or in USN blues. It was mostly just a mental gfx excercise to see if I could do it and how it would look. As for BK, he can talk all he wants, we actually chat on MSN. That's a priveledge most of you guys don't get, :p

btw, I don't know when I'll make my next unit because I'm playing SPORE. it's hard to explain how addictive it is.... It's not Civ3 "Just one more turn".... because it's in real time!

Yeah, I'm alternating playing Civ III and Spore. Spore is really really fun in the cell and civ phases, if you want my opinion. I especially love creating the units in the civ phase, mostly because it's easy for a guy like me to create a really cool looking fighter jet or steampunk airship in Spore rather than learning to use poser or blender or whatever program you guys use to make unit gfx, and are so skilled at operating. It makes me feel like you guys just a little bit.

I'm on a real Crimson Skies kick right now. I spent all day today making the Brigand from scratch. The Devastator someone else made and I just modified. This one is all my own.

Wow, I haven't posted in his thread in a year and I haven't touched this model in 2 years. Well the other day I finally finished it. I'm still busy with projects, just not civ related, Sorry folks.
Spoiler :

This is fantastic.

not civ related

And because of this, it's making me so sad.

:(

I'm not dead yet, I'm just doing other things

Come and look

like this
Spoiler :

and this
Spoiler :

Will it float and fly in CivIII :D

I remember also that you showed us (some time ago) a preview of two huge (japanese) battleships and a modern Bismarck. They never left the dockyard right?

Top Bottom