Modern Aircraft Previews

No. I used a bunch of parts from Babylon5 ships. I arranged everything in Bryce but I had to do some actual modeling in Cinema4D.
Spoiler :

DON'T PANIC!

open the pod bay doors, HAL

i'm sorry dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

it's time to go on reading 2061: odyssey three, but first we get european football champion :D

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ I don't know what I've just gotten myself into.
2291 Objects
3129426 polygons
73 megs as a .3ds file

That is one heck of allot of Objects and polygons. However looking at the picture I can see why with all the attention to detail.

for those impatient poeple. In no particular order.

I got too sleepy, thats only about half my models, the rest are mostley transports and tiltrotors.

... and I always bit on my tongue when I thought "well, there aren't only fixed-wing aircra..." ;)

I was up all night going through my old files, seeing what needed to be redone. Remember these long lost planes? I haven't touched them since Dec 2003, when I was depressed and very cranky.

Sure, I do. I have them in my game. The new versions are great, I love Japanese WW2 stuff!

I spent all day yesterday setting up all the new planes you see in the pic. But I'm having some serious problems with my browser so I'm limited to what websites I can go to for some reason.

Attachments

• JapanWW2.png
    JapanWW2.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 402
Top Bottom