• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

N. Korea Threatens War if 'Satellite' Is Shot Down

I'm not buying the excuse, and there is ample evidence of his insanity. I really have no interest in learning about the nK system... it's a piece of garbage... nuff said. Lil Kim nor his regime are worthy of study for me; I wouldn't begin to give either the legitimacy of caring.

---

Anyway, is nK ever going to launch this thing? I can't wait to see footage of it blasted out of the sky (is footage possible?).

It's your own choice, but I think this kind of attitude exactly demonstrates the reason why the education level of US has been steadily going down.

"Algebra is garbage, it's not worthy of study for me."

"Aboriginal history is garbage, it's not worth of study for me."

"Cellular biology is garbage, it's not worth of study for me."

"School is garbage, it's not worth of study for me. I would rather go out on the streets to sell some crack."

I'm so glad I don't live in America, phew.

It's your own choice, but I think this kind of attitude exactly demonstrates the reason why the education level of US has been steadily going down.

"Algebra is garbage, it's not worthy of study for me."

"Aboriginal history is garbage, it's not worth of study for me."

"Cellular biology is garbage, it's not worth of study for me."

"School is garbage, it's not worth of study for me. I would rather go out on the streets to sell some crack."

I'm so glad I don't live in America, phew.

Wow, you took a real problem and ascertained it to absolute crap reasons.

:rolleyes:

Just so you know, Ecofarm wasn't saying that he doesn't care about learning about the North Korean regime, since I assume he's done enough of that to realize how vile, yet how powerless it is. He says he doesn't care about the international drama that Kim is looking to create (I agree)

Wow, you took a real problem and ascertained it to absolute crap reasons.

:rolleyes:

Just so you know, Ecofarm wasn't saying that he doesn't care about learning about the North Korean regime, since I assume he's done enough of that to realize how vile, yet how powerless it is. He says he doesn't care about the international drama that Kim is looking to create (I agree)

I doubt it seems powerless to the average Korean, north or south

I bet it does the average south korean these days too. Sort of like how the Russians imagine Americans are constantly hating on them rather than barely noticing thier existance from time to time, I bet NK doesn't even enter the average SK citizen's head day to day.

I bet it does the average south korean these days too. Sort of like how the Russians imagine Americans are constantly hating on them rather than barely noticing thier existance from time to time, I bet NK doesn't even enter the average SK citizen's head day to day.
Nah, NK is too much of a threat to SK for them not to recognise it. Sure, we all know NK would lose a war with SK, but not before causing a lot of damage, particularly to Seoul. They probably see it as a mosquito, something that's normally just a nuisance but can be very dangerous on occasion, rather than as completely powerless.

Yeah thats probably why they have to practise fleeing for their lives in Seoul once a year, because DPRK is so completely powerless

Seoul /= SK. I said they don't think about it day to day, which your yearly drill does not refute.

Seoul /= SK. I said they don't think about it day to day, which your yearly drill does not refute.

Yeah, but youre wrong. Let's leave it at that. If a nation is strong enough that it can force another nation to drill once a year because they could dewstroy their capital, then they arent powerless. end of.

Satellites gone
Up to the skies
Thing like that drive me
Out of my mind

I watched it for a little while
I like to watch things on tv

Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of

Satellites gone
Way up to mars
Soon it will be filled
With parking cars

I watch it for a little while
I love to watch things on tv

Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of

Ive been told that youve been bold
With harry, mark and john
Monday, tuesday, wednesday to thursday
With harry, mark and john

Satellites gone
Up to the skies
Thing like that drive me
Out of my mind

I watched it for a little while
I love to watch things on tv

Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of

Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of love
Satellite of love

Yeah, but youre wrong. Let's leave it at that. If a nation is strong enough that it can force another nation to drill once a year because they could dewstroy their capital, then they arent powerless. end of.
This is correct. Don't be obtuse Patty, NK is powerless on an international scale, but certainly not in regards to SK.

Please quote where I said NK was powerless. What I said is to Koreans (note not Korea) it is not some horrendous boogie man they live in constant dread of. It simply doesn't occupy their minds on a regular basis.

Please quote where I said NK was powerless. What I said is to Koreans (note not Korea) it is not some horrendous boogie man they live in constant dread of. It simply doesn't occupy their minds on a regular basis.

No, you said you bet it seems powerless to the average South Korean citizen. And you are wrong.

No, you said you bet it seems powerless to the average South Korean citizen. And you are wrong.
Exactly. You said so on this very page Patty, there's no need to quote it.

You and RRW are not saying the same thing.
Yes we are, though I admit a second glance at my post number 171 reveals I said "is powerless" rather than "seems powerless." Should have been obvious what I meant from previous posts though. Read my post number 166.

I can't be held responsible for divining what you meant to say :D

They probably see it as a mosquito, something that's normally just a nuisance but can be very dangerous on occasion, rather than as completely powerless.

This comment by you is exactly what I was saying. Out of sight, out of mind.

Nevermind, I was making the same joke as RRW.

----

Satellite of love
Let's spread the love... all over SE Asia.

I can't be held responsible for divining what you meant to say :D

This comment by you is exactly what I was saying. Out of sight, out of mind.
There not out of mind for SK or Japan. Probably the US most of the time.

Top Bottom