Wood Elf Eternal Guard (March 17th, 2010)

CamJH

Uncle Cam
Wood Elf Eternal Guard

Download Eternal Guard

Preview:

* previews run at different speed than flics do in game

Credits: Thanks especially to utahjazz7 and also Kinboat for the use of their figures and props. Thanks also are due to Cyber Dreyk and Steph for their wonderful programs.

Enjoy, :)
CamJH

Attachments

• EternalGuard.zip
    593.6 KB · Views: 572
  • Render 2.png
    Render 2.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,792
  • WEattackA.gif
    WEattackA.gif
    104.8 KB · Views: 2,879
Great work! I'm (usually) not a big fan of fantasy units or the like, but I'm sure I can squeeze this little chap in an historical game...

Nice. An elf in short shorts and carrying an oversized garden spade. :D

Wow, that was quick, and it's good. You know there's meant to be a good delay between posting a teaser and posting the complete unit, right? :dubious: It's beautifully modelled and all the details work at civ scale too. The swish of the cape in the attack animation is a great touch. Any more Wood Elves coming? Will we need an update of the WH mod?

Fantastic unit, thank you. Pcx files do not work in the game, so I have changed so that we can use :D.

Attachments

• EternalGuardpcx.rar
    4.8 KB · Views: 150
Looks fantastic. Looks great and the animation is very nice!:goodjob::)

Thanks Sir Karnizer, I appreciate the assist. (I may have watched too much of the NCAA tourney today. :)

The weapon does barely reach the edge of the frame in the east and west attack animation, but it only lost about a pixel or two. A nice thing about the weapon being as long as it is though, is that it reaches the opposing unit in game so it just looks like it's sticking in.

Thanks everyone. As always, the kind words are greatly appreciated.

And thanks again uj7 for whipping up the helmet for this guy, along with all your other figures and props I used as well.

A cool Elf he is.:goodjob:May he guard for eternity !
Sorry for being repetitious ,but can you add the files to the DB instead of the OP ? Than just insert the link from the DB to the OP. This has become a standard on the forum.;)

Yeap, and you won't have to keep juggling attachments.

Top Bottom