D&D Mystara Elven Units

I hope that he'll be acceptable to you, Hikaro. Just to warn you, he'll be a little bigger than normal (although I know he can be resized), and he'll have a little crown on his head (plunder that he wears to show his leadership!). I'm using an enlarged model of the PDM version of the lizardman that's available.

I hope that he'll be acceptable to you, Hikaro. Just to warn you, he'll be a little bigger than normal (although I know he can be resized), and he'll have a little crown on his head (plunder that he wears to show his leadership!). I'm using an enlarged model of the PDM version of the lizardman that's available.

Well.... Tom's Lizardman units are about 33% larger than Kinboats, so I'm sure he'll fit in (especially if he'll work for the ultimate upgrade) ;)

Thanks!

Here's a quick rotating preview I threw together of the Lizardman King. It's larger than how he is in-game, so that you can see him easier here - 150%.

I wanted him to be kind of primitive, with just pieces of armour and stuff that would fit him, that he'd acquired from defeated adventurers, as the Malpheggi Lizardmen aren't that advanced.

Attachments

• LizardKingPreview.gif
    LizardKingPreview.gif
    471.2 KB · Views: 84
Nice Elves!

Thank you very much.

Top Bottom