New Mafia Game - finished 11/11/19 (MAFIA flawless victory)

Monty seems good, Tim seems bad

Still wanna lynch Argon because he's not around at all

Classical Hero was pretty inactive last time around so his absence is nothing special here. On the other hand, it seems unfair not to give LordArgon a chance.

Ah well.

Vote: Classical Hero

So the choices are a bunch of people who are absent or Monty. Nice.

Don't want to leave it up to the random hand of fate? What is this even

I suppose I was only here to fill space. Cognizant of the fact that no one really pays attention to the reads of dead people anymore, I would just like to predict that the scum team is: Csargo, Classical Hero, (one of) Tim/Synsensa.

I suppose I was only here to fill space. Cognizant of the fact that no one really pays attention to the reads of dead people anymore, I would just like to predict that the scum team is: Csargo, Classical Hero, (one of) Tim/Synsensa.

It appears you will be surviving.

Nice.

DAY ONE - END

The players argued and argued, trolled the host and tried to break the rules. The host went off to play more videogames than Double A and fix himself something to eat, which he postponed because his game lasted longer than expected.
The host returned from a prospect of sad unevenly microwaved leftovers to find that, having no information to rely on, and in some cases no experience at all (which is not the same as not having experience with one another whatsoever) the townies had logically decided to lynch classical_hero who was, as was to be expected, town.

classical_hero: Rakkoon, Montmorency, Timsup2nothin, Synsensa (4)
MaryKB: JohannaK (1)
Rakkoon: topsecret (1)
LordArgon: choxorn, Snerk, Csargo (3)
Montmorency: NinjaCow64, RRRaskolnikov (2)

Abstain: MaryKB (1)
Not posting, nor voting: LordArgon, classical_hero (2)​

List of players:
1. @topsecret
2. @NinjaCow64
3. @JohannaK
4. @Rakkoon
5. @Csargo
6. @Montmorency
7. classical_hero lynched D1, Innocent
8. @RRRaskolnikov
9. @LordArgon
10. @Snerk
11. @Timsup2nothin
12. @Synsensa
13. @choxorn
14. @MaryKB

Reserves:
1. Arakhor

It is now Night One. This phase will last 23½ hours. You cannot post during this phase. Night Actions will be sent in to the GM in private by those players with the ability to do so.

List of earlier updates:
Day One Start

Last edited:
See I told you all, we'd end up killing an innocent person. I hope you're all happy with yourselves right now :(

No one ever listens to me *cries*

*The GM finally returns from his solitary meal in front of a lit TV to find that people are posting when it is forbidden, and scowls.*

NIGHT ONE

The GM sneaked out of a birthday party to do the update, but not after a second helping of cake. Contrary to what the computer once said, the cake had not been a lie. Upon logging into the forum, the GM read the mafia's orders: Rakkoon had to be killed.
And so it was done.

List of players:
1. @topsecret
2. @NinjaCow64
3. @JohannaK
4. Rakkoon killed N1, Innocent
5. @Csargo
6. @Montmorency
7. classical_hero lynched D1, Innocent
8. @RRRaskolnikov
9. @LordArgon
10. @Snerk
11. @Timsup2nothin
12. @Synsensa
13. @choxorn
14. @MaryKB

Reserves:
1. Arakhor

It is now Day Two. This phase will last 48 hours. This thread is now open for posting.

List of earlier updates:
Game Start
Day One

Top Bottom