[RD] Hamas/Israeli War News One: Hostages and Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel may very well be committing genocide, but it makes your argument weaker when you substitute in words like "removal" rather than sticking with commonly accepted terms.
Like conditions of life calculated to bring about physical destruction?

Genocide is a very loaded word though it conjures up images of the holocaust, death camps etc.
Yes, and that's a result of Israeli propaganda to make it seem like the Holocaust was unique and no other group ever faced anything like it, and is one of the reasons Israel does not recognise the Armenian genocide. There's entire articles on this phenomenon

Literally Israel started this round every day for decades... Every single day they have murdered, humiliated, robbed, pillaged, and raped their way into the position they have now. For decades. You would be motivated to respond as well.

They were offered deals and turned them down. Next one got worse and worse.

Default position until 70s was Israel wasn't allowed to exist.

Yes, and that's a result of Israeli propaganda to make it seem like the Holocaust was unique and no other group ever faced anything like it, and is one of the reasons Israel does not recognise the Armenian genocide. There's entire articles on this phenomenon

I'm aware. Main point is Hamas launched this war and the definition of genocide is sp broad now as to be mostly meaningless.

Hsnas started a war they couldn't finish. Presumably they could surrender at any time to spare Palestinian suffering.

Let's face it they won't.

Then why bring up the question of whether any genocided group had committed any previous atrocity upon the genocide-committer?
Because the difficulty in deciding whether it's genocide here is compounded by the fact that Israel is (purportedly) fighting against an organization Hamas whose stated goal is actually genocidal, not perceived but explicit, and was indeed shown to be the case on Oct 7. Something which I don't think has happened in many other instances in modern history. Or has it?

Of course Israel could very well be lying in its stated intentions, but a lot of that is a matter of opinion and perception I've seen up to now.
My own view is there's probably a lot of revenge killing going on and a wink and a nod from commanders to their subordinates if they happen to fire a stray shell "accidentally", but at least from what I've heard very little in the form of unmistakable orders being transmitted calling for the killing of Arab/Muslims. Something which I think does rise to the level of genocide.

I'm aware. Main point is Hamas launched this war and the definition of genocide is sp broad now as to be mostly meaningless.
Yeah any, like, mass annihilation of humans and their habitats can be called a genocide now. I think we should just let it keep happening until maybe there's nobody left.

Yeah any, like, mass annihilation of humans and their habitats can be called a genocide now. I think we should just let it keep happening until maybe there's nobody left.

You're rge obe who has previously justified all sorts of violence and being very selective.

I'm more cause an effect. If you hit someone they'll hit you back. Unless you KO them.

Applies in international relations as well.

You're rge obe who has previously justified all sorts of violence and being very selective.
Yeah and you're the one saying like, 2 million Gazan people should not be alive anymore and that's just God's will. Ya really gonna clutch those pearls at me?
I'm more cause an effect. If you hit someone they'll hit you back. Unless you KO them.
"Kill everyone" - Zardnaar
Applies in international relations as well.
"Yes, everyone."

Yeah and you're the one saying like, 2 million Gazan people should not be alive anymore and that's just God's will. Ya really gonna clutch those pearls at me?

"Kill everyone" - Zardnaar

"Yes, everyone."

No I'm saying those 2 million people are getting used by their government as such.

As always it's the civilians who pay the blood price of the choices of their leaders.

No I'm saying those 2 million people are getting used by their government as such.
Yes, and that nobody should prevent or be held responsible for preventing their deaths caused as a result of bombs, bullets, starvation, or being forced into the desert within the next year or two. That that's OK to do. That's your position.
As always it's the civilians who pay the blood price of the choices of their leaders.
Well, duh. You and I are just here to cheer on their deaths and hope for more. Aren't we?

Yes, and that nobody should prevent or be held responsible for preventing their deaths caused as a result of bombs, bullets, starvation, or being forced into the desert within the next year or two. That that's OK to do. That's your position.

Well, duh. You and I are just here to cheer on their deaths and hope for more. Aren't we?

More to pop the hyperbole used, point out double standards and selective justifications.

Just the usual anti USA rubbish basically. Hamas is all sweet and innocent sub context Israel deserves it yadda yadda.

Also inconsistent with views in other thread. Jewish immigrants declared their state in other thread the usual crowd if 2-3 people and cheer leaders with near identical views dogpike in.

It's amazing how near unanimous the views are and selective inconsistencies to push ideology.

Very convenient. Insult, deflect, justify seems to be the extent of it.

More to pop the hyperbole used, point out double standards and selective justifications.

Just the usual anti USA rubbish basically. Hamas is all sweet and innocent sub context Israel deserves it yadda yadda.
Really? Now where did I say any of that?
Also inconsistent with views in other thread. Jewish immigrants declared their state in other thread the usual crowd if 2-3 people and cheer leaders with near identical views dogpike in.
I respect you don't seem to edit your posts or think at all about how other people are going to read them.
It's amazing how near unanimous the views are and selective inconsistencies to push ideology.
What?
Very convenient. Insult, deflect, justify seems to be the extent of it.
what

Really? Now where did I say any of that?

I respect you don't seem to edit your posts or think at all about how other people are going to read them.

What?

what

1. I hate this phones keyboard.

2. I'm often posting while distracted.

Literally Israel started this round every day for decades... Every single day they have murdered, humiliated, robbed, pillaged, and raped their way into the position they have now. For decades. You would be motivated to respond as well.

Literally Israel Palestine started this round every day for decades... Every single day they have murdered, Terrorised humiliated, Suicide Bombed robbed, Rocketed pillaged, Kidnapped and raped their way into the position they have now. Moderator Action: Warned for trolling. The_J
For decades. You would be motivated to respond as well.

The perpetration downward cycle of violence and hatred
But if you only examine one side you will have a distorted view

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally Israel Palestine started this round every day for decades... Every single day they have murdered, Terrorised humiliated, Suicide Bombed robbed, Rocketed pillaged, Kidnapped and raped their way into the position they have now.
For decades. You would be motivated to respond as well.

The perpetration downward cycle of violence and hatred.

Basically what I've veen saying. No one's perfect here Israel's actions have enabled the Hamas hardliners and vice versa.

Israel used to offer land for recognition and pace but hard liners blew that up and they stopped.

So things keep getting worse for Palestinians.

Israel exists, they got nukes and they've won the wars to exist. You either recognize that or keep doing what you're doing and things get worse.

1948 was 30 years before I was born, in hindsight its a mistake. None of us were alive when it happened or had any power if some here are older than I thought.

If you're a non state actor using violence for political means you basically need to win and become the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom