Halo Mafia [Game Thread]

Night 3
choxorn was walking down a corridor alone. Why these soldiers still decided to take walks alone, at night, is way above this writer’s pay grade.

Anyhow, choxorn was whistling “Another One Bites the Dust,” as he was taking his midnight stroll.

Unfortunately for him, he had a pursuer. The pursuer was unaware at first of the tune, but after a minute or two his human psychology training kicked in and he recognized the 20th Century song.

choxorn’s pursuer got ready to strike just as choxorn got to the chorus. choxorn said under his breath, “Another one bites the dust. Hey, they’re gonna get you too…”

That’s when he felt the spikes impale his back.

“Another one bites the dust,” his pursuer finished coldly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jarrema was prepared for anything. He couldn’t sleep, so he was taking a walk around the ship. He had his Assault Rifle locked and loaded, ready to shoot, and his grenades were primed for quick detonation.

He walked out of a corridor into a loading bay. He knew that this would be as good a place as any for an attacker to strike. All of a sudden, he heard movement behind him. He whirled around, ready to fire.

There was no one there.

“Damn ship,” Jarrema said, “making me hear things.”

He turned back around to continue his walk. That’s when he felt it. Actually, he didn’t feel much of anything anymore. Not after that laser hit him in the face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The others woke up in the morning to see the dead bodies. Two more men down and they were no closer to finding the Covenant.

“I have a good feeling about today men,” Johnson said to everyone on the bridge. “Don’t ask me why, I just do.” He lit one of his famous cigars.

Spoiler :
choxorn was UNSC.
Spoiler :
He was a Marine.

Spoiler :
Jarrema was UNSC.
Spoiler :
He was a Marine.

Day 4 has started! It will end on Sunday Night at 11 PM EST. That is in:
[TIMER="11/04/2012 10:00 PM EST; Phase Over"][/TIMER]

Vote to Lynch someone in Bold!
Result PMs being sent.

Alive (25):
Autolycus
azzaman333
Capt Blackadder
CivCube Takhisis
classical_hero
DoubleA
Dumanios
Earthling
EliteofWarman8 askthepizzaguy
Gone 3 the Celt
Kennigit
MartinLuther Visorslash
Mat93
mayor
Mergle
NinjaCow64
Optical
robbiecon
SamSniped
SouthernKing
The Black Knigh
topsecret
Verarde
Xenoneb
Zack

Dead (7):
BSmith1068-Killed N1-Covenant Separatist Elite
Dreadnought-Lynched D2-UNSC Marine
johnhughthom BSmith1068 (2)-Killed N2-343 Guilty Spark
spaceman98-Killed N2-UNSC Marine
JoanK-Lynched D3-UNSC Marine
choxorn-Killed N3-UNSC Marine
Jarrema-Killed N3-UNSC Marine

Why is everyone so intent on voting for Xenoneb? Has he even posted?

Vote for mayor, he flinched hard.

Unabstain, vote: Mayor. Something seems suspicious with how he reacted when someone voted for him.

So for anyone who feels they could not follow discussion here is the follow up to yesterday's vote, should be pretty clear:

Mat93, robbiecon, topsecret, Xenoneb

Exactly one of these people should be a Covenant Separatist Elite, with the extra voting power contributing to yesterday's tie. Don't care how you reveal, in public is fine, but we need to know, so would the Elite please tell. Your identity is basically confirmed unless that cause of yesterday's result isn't true in which case that also gives the town several possible leads on scum.

Oh Pizza and your lens of lies.

Fools em every time.

What did I tell you NinjsCow? Perfectly safe.

So for anyone who feels they could not follow discussion here is the follow up to yesterday's vote, should be pretty clear:

Exactly one of these people should be a Covenant Separatist Elite, with the extra voting power contributing to yesterday's tie. Don't care how you reveal, in public is fine, but we need to know, so would the Elite please tell. Your identity is basically confirmed unless that cause of yesterday's result isn't true in which case that also gives the town several possible leads on scum.

Indeed, we need some pressure on these guys. Starting with Number 1:
Vote: Mat93.

I am not an extra voter.
I would like to hear from vote: Xenoneb

Not a single person voting for Xenoneb or Mat93 has given a good reason for doing so.

Top Bottom