Halo Mafia [Game Thread]

Not a single person voting for Xenoneb or Mat93 has given a good reason for doing so.

I have a sort-of good reason to vote for Xenoneb I don't wish to spread publicly right now. However, if mayor shows up and fails to defend himself reasonably well, I may vote for him instead.

vote:abstain
I really haven't seen any evidence that I can believe except for mayor, but I will stay abstaining until I am thoroughly convinced.

vote: mayor, where are you?

Are you guys talking about mayor's exchange with ATPG? I'm happy to look into that.

Vote: mayor

So for anyone who feels they could not follow discussion here is the follow up to yesterday's vote, should be pretty clear:

Exactly one of these people should be a Covenant Separatist Elite, with the extra voting power contributing to yesterday's tie. Don't care how you reveal, in public is fine, but we need to know, so would the Elite please tell. Your identity is basically confirmed unless that cause of yesterday's result isn't true in which case that also gives the town several possible leads on scum.

I am a covenant separatist elite. But my vote is worth 1.5, and not double. So there must have been two of us involved with the vote.

FYI, all Seperatists have 1.5 votes. Just in case you guys didn't know that.

vote: Mat93 for now, for the same reasons as yesterday.

Also, he hasn't actually told us why we shouldn't vote him, and since the mayor lynch (lol) is likely to happen anyways I may as well place my vote where it could actually provoke some response.

Well then vote: Xenoneb

I agree it's worth taking a closer look at yesterday's Mat93 vote, with good cause I'd be willing to go for him instead today. Though I still have that feeling Xenoneb wasn't ever vanilla.

You want to start a Singing/Spam battle? You're on.
Challenged me, you have. Have done this, you shouldn't. Young and arrogant, you are. Like that, I do. To join forces and the crap out of people spam, do you want?

You want to become part of the glorious Spammer's Crusade? Excellent! Together we will Spam the CFC!!!

Yeah, I'll go with it.

He may or may not have flinched. But, policy is generally to lynch whatever reacts that way, as its indistinguishable from mafia reactions.

Vote: mayor

My throwing stars and numchucks will make you the mayor of pain.

/Janet Reno

Well, this sucks, I'm out celebrating my birthday and all and people start voting for me.

Anyway, I don't realy know how to proof to you guys that I'm town. About the other day, and I said this before, Zack voted for me without stating a reason, I merely asked for that reason to be stated. If that's flinching, get used to from me, because I will do this more often. Why? Because it is ridiculous to base a case on such a behaviour.

That said, would advise against voting for me since I'm kinda useful. I don't realy think this advise will be heeded so I'll give advise on how I think you guys shound proceed after I'm go.r.

I realise that I voted for mat yesterday and FoS two others (i'm on my phone, can't check who) however I obtained some information that Mat isn't a badguy. I would advise you all to look into the group of people that voted for either Azzaman or JK, yesterday, and to which group Mat doesn't belong. (i hope that makes sense)

vote: classic_hero

Oh, Happy Birthday! :)

Well, this sucks, I'm out celebrating my birthday and all and people start voting for me.

Anyway, I don't realy know how to proof to you guys that I'm town. About the other day, and I said this before, Zack voted for me without stating a reason, I merely asked for that reason to be stated. If that's flinching, get used to from me, because I will do this more often. Why? Because it is ridiculous to base a case on such a behaviour.

That said, would advise against voting for me since I'm kinda useful. I don't realy think this advise will be heeded so I'll give advise on how I think you guys shound proceed after I'm go.r.

I realise that I voted for mat yesterday and FoS two others (i'm on my phone, can't check who) however I obtained some information that Mat isn't a badguy. I would advise you all to look into the group of people that voted for either Azzaman or JK, yesterday, and to which group Mat doesn't belong. (i hope that makes sense)

Can you be more specific as to why Mat is not a badguy?

Top Bottom