Halo Mafia [Game Thread]

Gonna die if you dont be specific. That much is a fact.
Doctor still alive thanks to Askthepizzalie. Maybe you won't die now, or even tonight, if you quit tugging on the heart strings

"It's my birthday and I wants it. MY PRECIOUSSSSSS"

And start feeding us some data.

I'd like to hear more from Vote:Xenoneb
Unvote, Vote: Autolycus

Do you know just how sick and tired I am of people parroting this phrase repeatedly? What is so goddamn special about some random inactive player? Hmm?

How about we lynch people who aren't about to be WOGed/replaced, and how about we use actual reasoning more sophisticated than "I'd like to hear from blah"?

I agree with Zack. Xenoneb is just inactive.
Now, vote: mayor on the other hand. That was a flinch and a half.

And putting pressure on the Covenant Seps is not what we want...they have that extra voting power. They're pro-town. So FoS: SamSniped for trying to pressure someone who might be pro-town.

Allright, here is why you shouldn't vote for me. I'm a scanner for the unsca faction.

From now on someone has better to protecty ass against scum...

And no, I had nothing to do with the scangate involving earthling

Unvote.

Suspect: Earthling. If in fact, he did post a fact scan result to off a townie, then he's got some large mafia balls. On the other hand, It wouldn't be above some of the people around here to have a scan that could fail.

Hey. Zack. I'd have you know I've voted in every day pharse. I'm just not doing enough to be noticed. If I was mafia, you'd be screwed, Zack. But I am just a normal vanilla town.

Allright, here is why you shouldn't vote for me. I'm a scanner for the unsca faction.

From now on someone has better to protecty ass against scum...

And no, I had nothing to do with the scangate involving earthling

Unvote; Vote: Earthling so you don't die.

Tell us Mayor, what scan results do you have?

Well if you all would have read my posts you would know I have said I am quite certain that Earthling is innocent as well that I received intel pointing in the direction of Mat93 being innocent as well.

They both scanned human

Well if you all would have read my posts you would know I have said I am quite certain that Earthling is innocent as well that I received intel pointing in the direction of Mat93 being innocent as well.

They both scanned human

So you're a speices scanner? Interesting.

How about we lynch people who aren't about to be WOGed/replaced

If the host confirms someone is being WoG'd at the end of the day we won't lynch them, sure. As far as I've seen the only person missing votes and still missing, from the host's posts, is SouthernKing. No reason to let scum get away otherwise, it seems you missed that the person you're calling inactive has in fact logged multiple votes against other townies.

And putting pressure on the Covenant Seps is not what we want....

Nobody ever claimed Mat93 is the role you're implying he is, or what are you getting at? Robbiecon's claim looks extremely good to me and accounts for what we need to know

If anything random vanilla human Marines out there should be really happy to lynch Xenoneb and a couple other similar suspects. Because if you are in fact a Marine, and we have many dead Marines and a few others mostly confirmed, (like Takhisis) then the likelihood that unknown suspects are Marine goes down further. The scum are going to claim something that can't be contradicted at his point (no need to prove an extra half-vote or anything else) but there mathematically aren't that many Marines left.

whats your scan thing earthling? just post about it, seems it should be just public knowledge anyways.

Mayor has now claimed to have scanned Earthling as human. So if you accept his roleclaim (and I do), voting Earthling instead makes no sense.

Meanwhile,
Hey. Zack. I'd have you know I've voted in every day pharse. I'm just not doing enough to be noticed. If I was mafia, you'd be screwed, Zack. But I am just a normal vanilla town.

looks to me like Xenoneb's practically hanging a lampshape (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LampshadeHanging) on his behaviour. So my vote is staying there.

Your lampshade is bad, and you should feel bad.

Top Bottom