Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

You'll also get that message when you open the religion overview.

EDIT: ...32.dds and ...24.dds error messages also pop up in World Congress.

Correction, those error messages actually pop up every turn (during the City State phase, I think) after the World Congress as been founded.

Yeah, I also got 32 and 24 after the World Congress (not just during), no 64 though. I also got a desert start, but Russia got one too so maybe it's a base game bug. I'd be alright with that, but Cathy beat me to Petra :sad:.

Wooot! top of the front page of both /r/civ and /r/canada!

I'm getting a "Canadaalpha64.dds is unable to load" message when I'm in game and when I'm in the loading screen starting a game.

Also, you said the Canadian tile bias was tundra, the two games I had started in dessert tiles.

That bug will be fixed. Uploading a more stable version now!

The Canadian Start bias isTundra, but if other Tundra start civs are in your game, then you may be out of luck.

Canadian are so canadian even their start bias is Canada!:p Guess that was just a typo of the forum or otherwise that may just be a bug right there.

2canuck4u

So, after trying for several days now I cannot play your Australia or Canada civs. No matter how I download them, they do not show up on the mods list in-game. When I subscribe to them via Steam, nothing happens. When I manually install them, they do not show up in the mods list. I am very confused. Am I doing something wrong? I should mention that the Mexico civ works just fine.

When I subscribe in-game to download it directly from the in-game steam menu, it shows the download for a fraction of the second, deposits the [bnw] canada.civ5mod file in the correct folder, but without anything else - not in its own folder or anything, just a lone file. Then the mod doesn't show on the list. The same happens with Australia.

Get the Civ5Mod file -> Use 7Zip to extract it to it's own folder. That's manual installation. Simply putting the civ5mod file in the MODS directory wont work.

So I don't lose this again by the time you start working on the Yolngu, I wanted to post this.

Yolngu War Theme?
Spoiler :

Seems like embedding is causing errors. Hopefully this link works. Skipped ahead to avoid the part with the barking dog.

Nearly 2000 Subs in a day! Wowee :D

Here is the updated YnAEMP patch for the Colonialist Legacies pack, adding support for Canada and the city-states of Nuuk and St. John.

Attachments

• Colonialist Legacies YnAEMP Compatibility Patch (v 1).rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 3,131
Here is the updated YnAEMP patch for the Colonialist Legacies pack, adding support for Canada and the city-states of Nuuk and St. John.

Thanks! Does this have a "request resources" line for Canada (which should probably request the same resources as Sweden/Russia).

Thanks! Also 4k+ subs on Steam.

Schwing.

Still not able to play. The Canadalpha 64/32 dds always popup 5 times each turn from turn 1.

Try the new download! It should all be fixed :)

Also 6k subs. Go team!

I don't know if you solved the city state misnaming problem in Australia mod yourself but I managed to fix it anyway. :)

What I did was that instead of updating the <MinorCivilization_CityNames> strings to refer to a new TXT_KEY, like you did, I updated the TXT_KEYs themself so that the <Text> entry for TXT_KEY_CITYSTATE_SYDNEY is Montevideo. It also saves space to do it that way. ;)

I wonder why the game didn't like updating the <MinorCivilization_CityNames> strings though...

BTW, can you replace Sydney with another CityState? I am already replacing Buenos Aires for Montevideo because of Argentina.

We already have in a patch that is upcoming (it's also changed for in the TSL map support). It's Honiara.

I can confirm the CanadaAlpha64.dds like bug has been fixed, but I saw this in the religion screen. Might need to change it to the Canadian logo.

Spoiler :

Top Bottom