m-NotWIII: A Game of Thrones--Game Thread

See, since I am an honest townie myself, I can use the same arguement you made to get me out of trouble, but I won't because that's called a WIFOM and not admissable in the court of games.

See, since I am an honest townie myself, I can use the same arguement you made to get me out of trouble, but I won't because that's called a WIFOM and not admissable in the court of games.
It's not my problem if you're a teetotaller, but I have no problem with having wine in front of me.

Okay, I will update tomorrow for sure. I think the forum has settled down to the point where you can get your say in intermittently. I'm not updating tonight because I'm going to a LAN party.

Sorry for the delay!

I belive with withdrawing my vote against seon I have made no further accusation against anyone. Therefore, the silent choxorn looks like the one who has been trying to get access to my sheep (and the subsequent blood letting of the king)

I'm not talking cause I'm, well, dead. :p

hmmm - well did anyone search his corpse for my Staff?

Oh yeah that right i did, plus a few things besides. :blush: how could i forget about the handsome duke. this Shepherd should be put to the flame for forgeting such a fine man.

(ooc: :lol: whoops - i just looked at post counts and chose on of the lowest :p)

So we have a shepherd loving his sheep and a Blacksmith loving his horse... a bit wierd but not overlly scummy.

At least we know the Moyor position isn't cursed.

So Civplayah is accused and doesn't respond when he replies later... And Link16 looks to be getting the carving of mammom. Evil god that it is.

-

(I've noticed that we don't get alignments for those killed during the night is this purposeful?)

Maybe we're at the North Pole and day lasts the whole summer…

The whole Spring AND Summer.

I dunno, spring's just started here.

It's a pity you're not spring, because then I'd have had an excuse to post this song:

Link to video.

(I've noticed that we don't get alignments for those killed during the night is this purposeful?)

My mistake. From now on, if I don't publish an alignment (which I should!), do tell me quickly! For the record, Word of God says that he was innocent! :)

P.S. My sincerest apologies to the incredible lateness of this post. I blame Civ5. Though I've hardly played it, the forum being overloaded coupled with my deciding to have a social life haven't been kind to this game. But, you all knew that when you signed up for a game run by me, right? I can't keep deadlines! :(

I'll try harder to keep this game on track though!

-----

Update Six

The hard day's night yesterday served to skillfully foreshadow the stunningly long day that was in store for the citizens of Traum. Somehow, everybody slogged through the day, with nary a thought of sedition or slacking off, except for the secret assassins, who of course had sedition flowing through their veins (metaphorically--it is, as you may know, dear reader, impossible for anybody, fictional or not, to have an abstract noun such as "sedition" flowing through their veins. Though their bodies may be imaginary, they still operate within the confines of reality, or at least some part of reality we impart on them. Sedition is a bit too surreal to flow through anybody's brain, and though our brain may entertain the thought, it does so at the same level of imagining Anselm's "something than which nothing greater can be thought," i.e., it processes the words but does not create some real representation in the mind.). The author dryly noted that his parenthetical note was the majority of the paragraph--or would be, once the paragraph was complete--, decided that self-reference was AMTSR, meaning "AMTSR, Meaning Too Self-Referential," and attempted to carry on with the story.

That being said, some heated discussion took place about whom to lynch next. An initial surge to lynch Seon the Blacksmith for being all sorts of shady was countered with by a desire to see civplayah the Jester gone. Strangely enough, despite cracking many hilarious and witty jokes (the latest involved throwing a pie onto his own face [surely the pinnacle of comedy {indeed.}!].), the jester had taken to remaining sullenly silent. He lurked on the periphery of the town, and this enough made him a target. Too quiet, of course, and as every genre savvy character knows, when something's too quiet, you can always blame someone for it.

He was led up to the noose; his life was about to be over in two words.

"Hang him!"

The town buzzed like a swarm of bees who were using Google Buzz because it was a new form of social media although they would of course switch back to Twitter to discuss their latest sandwich-eating escapades. On civplayah's back was a horrific tattoo. It was particularly ugly and it involved foreign characters. He had been told that it meant "Dragon's Strike" but it read something like "wgah'nagl fhtagn" or such nonsense.

The real interesting part were the papers contained within his house.

Spoiler :
Jester civplayah was really a Grigori Assassin!

"Party it up! That's why you voted me for mayor!' The Retired Soldier Winston Hughes was drunk already, but this time nobody minded. Autolycus merely smiled and busted out the cider. Hard cider. Harder than diamonds.

In the midst of all the parting there was some sort of transaction where in the Carving of Mammon was handed to Novelist link16, who promptly decided to write a poorly written novel featuring stilted, wooden characters who piece together bits of clues to uncover a worldwide conspiracy all linked to the carving.

--

It is (finally) NIGHT!
Night ends 9/27/10 at 10:00 PM PST!

--

Lynch Vote
civplayah: IIII
Seon: III
link16: I
sprig: I

Carving Vote
link16: IIII
Takhisis: I

--

I've got my eye on Ravus_Sol, and landlubber, who didn't register a single vote!

Update Seven

The people of Traum, who generally already knew how to party it up, as evidenced by their selection of king, who knew how to party it up better than the rest, went completely bonkers this night. Finally, though, all good things had to come to an end, and so the town straggled back home to try to catch some sleep. It didn't occur to anyone--at least no one shared their suspicions with each other--why exactly a Grigori Assassin was among them. For now, Traum was too occupied enjoying its victory, and this charming quality was what made life there so carefree.

Of course, the trials and tribulations weren't over yet, especially for a certain carpenter by the name of Ravus_Sol. He'd come to his house completely smashed and awoke with his head smashed in by one of his hammers. What pained him the most was that it wasn't even one of his best hammers; it was a low-quality, old one that he only kept around for sentimental value. Well, actually, that was what pained him the second-most. What actually pained him the most was his head getting smashed in.

Spoiler :
Carpenter Ravus_Sol was innocent!

Although Ravus_Sol hadn't had anything of note on him, Jester civplayah had a Jester's Hat which looked interesting enough to bicker over.

--

It is now DAY!
Vote for a lynch in bold!
Vote for the Jester's Hat in bolded pink!
Day ends September 30th, at 10:00 PM PST!

According to random.org link16 And I be a funny farmer so I think I should get the Jesters Hat. Darth Caesar

Top Bottom