New Unit: Corporate Executive 3/11/2011

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
I finally had time to make the Corporate Executive for EFZI2 Complete as a Company Unit without a Gun.

If you need a Corporate Executive type Businessman that bashes enemies with his briefcase, this unit will do the Job :)

His Tie is Civ Specific Colored.

Corrected Preview
Flc Speeds differ in game......in Game Run Speed

Special Thanks to themanuneed for making many Great sound bytes for me
to use when making the animation sounds for this unit and utahjazz for making the Great Briefcase prop.

Included Files:CEDefault.flc
CERun.flc
CEFortify.flc
CEFidget.flc
CEScared.flc
CEAttack.flc
CEVictory.flc
CEDeath.flc

Sounds:
CEDefault.wav
CERun.wav
CEFortify.wav
CEFidget.wav
CEScared.wav
CEAttack.wav
CEVictory.wav
CEDeath.wav
CECaptured.wav - included if needed.

CorporateExecutiveLarge.pcx, CorporateExecutiveSmall.pcx
CorporateExecutive_units_32.pcx - Civ Specific Colored
Alternate Civilopedia Images for different colored backgrounds
Adjusted .INI File

You can download the Zip here

Last edited:
Superb unit Vuldacon ! The animations are so smooth and crisp. I especially like the attack and death animations.

This unit is awesome. Brings back memories of Call to Power and the Corporate Executive unit!

I love his cell phone fidget animation. I'm going to see how I can press this unit into service in my WW2 scenario.

He'll sue the crap outta those pesky Zombies and Survivors for sure :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Kind Comments Guys... This unit is one of a few that I have made that is generic enough that it can possibly be used in "normal games" :lol:

Takhisis... "Sue the Zombies" ...No Way, he will bash their Heads in, or at least he believes he can :) He Seriously wants the Company Security to come and help him out.

The sounds have him depicted as fearful and not really a Fighter. He yells in fear during the attack... I thought as a Businessman, he really is not a "Soldier" and gets by the best he can with his Briefcase as his only weapon.

I am sure different sounds can be placed for him if any do not fit exactly for the way anyone wants to use him. In EFZI2 Complete he is basically bashing Zombies.

Great unit once again Vuldacon ! Glad you liked the sounds and could use many of them :goodjob: Time to use my new custom avatar!
(EDIT: if I finally can upload it to CFC...)

This unit is one of a few that I have made that is generic enough that it can possibly be used in "normal games" :lol:
Yep, definitely.

I like his slicked back hair and thin glasses - kinda makes him more of a elitest jerk (no offense).

:D Great as always! I love so many of your units so much, including this one, that I wish I was able to incorporate them into my mod.

Looks great, nicely animated, great details. Fantastic work, Vuldacon!

I noticed a light area under his Right Arm in the Attack (Preview corrected above now) and also in the middle of his back in the northern directions.
This was an anomaly from poser I did not notice in game.

I have corrected that in all animations and uploaded it to the Database again.

For the 16 of you that have downloaded the unit already... Please get the Corrected Unit although it is not very noticeable in game.

Guess it is not a Big Deal as he probably ripped his suit swinging that briefcase :lol:

Run Speed Correction as seen in the Attack:

Last edited:
Another good use for this awesome unit- Generic "President" for modern era regicides!

:goodjob: I will definitely put him to use.

Oh gosh yes, Vuldacon! It's a great and lifelike unit, and I'm sure he'll find a great number of uses. Huzzah!

Top Bottom