SO MANY BLADES... *fetal position in corner*

Any way, since my pen died, I pretty much just need a pencil to do my comics now, which essentially means I can just take a stack of paper and do them at school between classes. I got two more pages done there today and I'll probably finish a third one here at home. :D

SO MANY BLADES... *fetal position in corner*
It's ok, sometimes I hate vegetation too (It sometimes gets in the way when I try to position the camera). :pat:

A few dialogue errors early on, but still good :goodjob:

Although, I think Jill's gonna have a few words about... oh wait, nevermind, she said Ayane can do that...

Once again: spoiler'd for being bigger than GK's ego.

Spoiler :
Last week on Battlestar Galactica...

Earth, destroyed? Has this guy been living under a rock? ... Oh, right.

Cue cash register sound effects.

If GK looks a little crazy on this page, it's because he is.

And at this point I ran out of ink in my pen. Oh well.

Haha... Man. The spaceship is like the band Boston. But on acid.

Does anyone care that Master Shake has a freeking I-beam in his chest and leaking soda? :lol:

He operates by the laws of cartoon physics - he'll be fine. :D In fact, I'm reasonably sure that his existence is directly tied to the number of people in the universe who are stoned at any given moment. It'd certainly explain a lot.

Besides, Earth's been blown up a few times.

----------

Come read my latest comic! We have cake!

Spoiler Cake! :

Shouldn't Qara always be plastered?

Besides, isn't Perkins British?

Makes you think about the "correct" Rosalina... is she already evil or was it caused my influence and powergaming.

Poor Tama... her hopes are dashed by a Spore reference...

Martha's got a stunning new dress.

Yeah, I've done the whole "Daughter from the future" plot as well. Susan Grey then became a character whom I used for a few weeks before Galava closed.

Let me guess what you want... it's an umbrella right?

Holy crap!! Two faintings in one night, and SEAL SEAL killed Maranda!! OH NO!!! :run:

Top Bottom