Metrocrop looks like this picture:

Does this mean I'll be able to work on To The Infinity & Bed Bath & Beyond series AND DYOS XII in about three weeks?

I should really get to work updating my Sims 3 characters... make a teenage/adult Delia for that possibility...

I should really get to work updating my Sims 3 characters... make a teenage/adult Delia for that possibility...

You should also get around to explaining how a 6 year old turned into an adult in a matter of months (The timespan between the Battle of Terra Nova and DYOS 12).

...flux. Time is in constant flux. You know, 'cause FTL and stuff.

Must... finish... second... page! And get to work on the third and fourth and so on.

Inspiration. Schedule. Wrapping. Chisel. Exercise.
Sieg heil spelling, grammar über alles.
Brought to you by the Grammar Nazi of Snypierville

Moderator Action: Please do not engage in correcting others for spelling or grammar. We are international in scope and not all of our posters have full command of English and its mysterious ways.

:lol:

Holy Batman References Batman!

Alright it's time for Scooby Doo references!

Great. Now, what was going on before that? :p

No, seriously, this was great. Im so looking forward to 12. :love:

About time....

...I'll post up my comic when I'm done with orientation.

:goodjob: Most Excellent.

Wow. Four years, has it been? Felt like the last two took forever.

I imagine CivGeneral isn't the only one who wants to post one last thing in this thread (I want to make something quick and post it- don't worry, won't be as long as that one in DYOS 10, I don't have time for that any more), so let's leave this one open for a few more days for anyone who wants to get their last words in to get them in and then launch DYOS 12 in, say, a week-ish?

And did we ever decide what DYOS 12 was actually about?

Policing the Internet, DYOSers on the run, I think was said in the Consul thread. I say we wait a week for people to get the last words in and launch XII a week after that. 2 weeks sounds nice? Yes?

Tailless, I believed in you all along. :D

Policing the Internet, DYOSers on the run, I think was said in the Consul thread. I say we wait a week for people to get the last words in and launch XII a week after that. 2 weeks sounds nice? Yes?

Can we say one week...?

Top Bottom