None Shall Pass [Game Thread - Concluded]

So we're not lynching Fii then?

Going to go with my gut and vote: Autolycus here.

Yeah, you can chalk that up to a combination of noobishness (not realizing that revealing the other roleblocker would be bad) and assuming that Visor wouldn't actually respond with a name publicly. Assumed he would give a general/vague/PM me answer, if anything publicly.

... (not realizing that revealing the other roleblocker would be bad)...

Is it even possible to play a Mafia game and not realise that?

I thought we already had one Bad Player.

Whose role is usually filled by yours truly in creative and embarrassing ways.

Such as being awake at thre in the morning playing mafia, chatting to someone with a cat for an avatar who's already posted kittens this game.

That is a very good point. I should have been in bed hours ago...

Erm, Visorslash just said, like 3 posts ago, that the other roleblocker was G3TC.

Agreed, though. That was incredibly scummy.

And they call me the elf who talks too much :gripe: Seriously, this is a cult game. Power roles should be revealed only in cases where their story does not add up

And there was a story that did not add up.

"Sweet, people are finally starting to drop. Like it's hot. Snoooooop."

"Now it's time for US to kill someone!"

"The United States?"

"No, us!"

"Us Weekly?"

"The people gathered in this room."

"Oh, right! I love People magazine."

"No. The individuals accusing each other of all sorts of cool crimes, plus those silent weirdos over in the corner."

"Oh, sorry, my bad. Not the United States as a whole - just the United States Congress!"

"Jesus... Let's just kill Autolycus and be done with it."

Zack pulled out a blaster and turned Autolycus' face into not-a-face-anymore-at-least-not-recognizably.

"So, now that Autolycus is dead, who are the frontunners to take his seat in the Senate?"

Everyone shook their heads in disgust and left the General to his inane thoughts.

"Hmm, maybe I should run. I'm pretty smart and popular."

"Run? Like a marathon? I did a 5K just last week, and it felt great!"

"Wait, you ran outside when it was only 5 Kelvin? I hope you wore clothes."

"Hey, that was only one time!"

(And so on. I think they're stuck in an infinite loop of idiocy.)

Spoiler :

Autolycus was Lando Calrissian!

Spoiler :
He was a member of the Star Wars Town!

TALLY:

Spoiler :

It is now Night Three.

[TIMER=11/2/2013 11:59 PM EDT; Night Three Over]your mom lol[/TIMER]

ALIVE:

29 / 33

Arakhor
Askthepizzaguy
azzaman333
Backwards Logic
BSmith1068
Buddhafish
Camikaze
choxorn
Darth Feather
dcmort93
Double A
Frozen In Ice
Gone 3 the Celt
Jarrema
johnhughthom
KingMorgan
Nintz
Red_Spy
robbiecon
SamSniped
sirtommygunn
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Sprig
Stuck in Pi
Takhisis
topsecret
Verarde
Visorslash

DEAD:

4 / 33

Kennigit - Admiral Ackbar

Dumanios - Han Solo

The Black Knigh - Samwise Gamgee

Autolycus - Lando Calrissian

Sorry, I ended up having to go to work.

BSmith and choxorn both have a PM with timestamps that show I wasn't just blowing smoke.

If Star Wars has an incorruptibility guy, as the LOTR town does, then it stands to reason they have made at least one incorruptible SW person by now.

One way of keeping the SW version of choxorn's role secret would be simply to have the Star Wars incorruptible approach a LOTR person (Visorslash would be my nominee) and reveal that they are a SW incorruptible.

That would not only give a lot more credence to choxorn's powers, but also, move us forward with an intelligent strategy.

Basically, stick doctors on the incorruptibility guys and allow them to "convert" us all incorruptible, and kill en masse anyone who isn't. Which is where our vigilantes come in.

I would still prefer to be made incorruptible if I have been scanned as corruptible.

If I've been scanned as incorruptible, do nothing.

To recap, my current suspect list for the vigilantes:

Frozen In Ice or G3tC: One of these two roleblockers is scum, possibly both

dcmort: Flinched on day 1, and refuses to vote or say anything of substance

Nintz; for asking for the name of the other roleblocker. Now, the cult knows an important conversion target (while the town might use roleblockers, they benefit the cult even more), and that has not benefited the town, since if we lynched FII today (instead of following this baseless Auto lynch. Auto always lurks, so lynching him for that is like lynching me for double-posting) and he turned up town, Celt's name and role could have been revealed and lynched tomorrow.

Top Bottom