New Unit: Hobbit December 16th 2004

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian

Attachments

• HobbitWorker_Preview.gif
    HobbitWorker_Preview.gif
    176.7 KB · Views: 3,609
Oh my God, it's absolutely awesome, it's a real piece of art, it's in fact one of the best units i've ever seen! The animations are just so freaking awesome! :D

Love the animations. Reminds me of your other creative anims like the lizards and pandas. :)

The unit is full of nice touches. Even the attack has one with the hobbit picking up a new rock.

Very hobbitsy!! :D :D :D

The unit looks great, Kinboat! I can't wait to add it to my game! Finally we'll have some more nasty little hobbitses running around.

I love you Kinboat! I've been waiting so long for this unit. Great job, thank you for making this! :clap:

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

... and so versatile he is :) Well equipped for whatever he may face, a little axe for chopping firewood (mhhh, nice cooked rabbit) or a sichel for the jungles (errm?) of Middle Earth... need to think of how to include this one in an epic game... tststs, anyone to help me out there?

@Aluminium: How bout child labour ;)...

Maybe a group of industrious midgets with a Napoleon complex that drives them to prove their worth as expert lumberjacks, miners, farmers and what not. :p It's definately a step up from court jesters

LOOK AT THEIR FEET! o_0

It's great!

Wow, it's finally finished, and what a unit!! Well, I can now safely check off one of the Windhurst UU's for my FF mod.

Top Bottom