G-Man's a spy...

Somebody HAVE to draw a comic about that.

Why is it only now i see a dashling resemblance between G-Man and the TF2 spy? :lol:

Hey GC, it looks like I guessed your house right!

Well Styles, you did it. Not only was I entertained, I laughed out loud. And pounded my desk.

I have to say, this is the first time in your comics that I'd laughed. Also if this were Fallout 2, you'd earn yourself a married reputation. You got hitched. Hey, it's your problem, not ours. ;)

Stylesrj has earned three achievements:

Also Styles, can you provide a picture of your Player Character so that it can be added to the Wiki.

Also if this were Fallout 2, you'd earn yourself a married reputation.

Yeah well... you've got your girlfriend, I've got my wife :p

Also Styles, can you provide a picture of your Player Character so that it can be added to the Wiki.

Which outfit do you prefer? Astartes (Space Marine) or Tribal Power Armour?
Because earlier back in a comic, I had a picture of myself in the Astartes uniform...

Which outfit do you prefer? Astartes (Space Marine) or Tribal Power Armour?
Because earlier back in a comic, I had a picture of myself in the Astartes uniform...

The Tribal one ya got from the Pitt. Also, can you provide your SPECIAL stats as well for the wiki. Attach/post it to the Council Thread. :)

:lol: "I want money"

Just saw Kan's work... great stuff!

I'd consider a comic, but I don't want to force people to add me in, again. They always seem to get annoyed. :p

If anyone does want to add me, go ahead. I wouldn't use the GDI bird, though.

Part 1 of 3. :)

Darth Vader does not represent Zarn (unless he wants to be).

Hmm, why does this remind me of Mind of Freeman when Freeman stumbled into that computer room playing that rave music. "Get some dancing girls in cages why don't cha!?'

Doesn't bother me either way. :)

Zarn as Vader? I do believe I have a Vader ragdoll lying around in Garry's Mod. Was gonna use it for Guitar Hero but he got hijacked :sad:.

In all seriousness, I'll work on an actual comic now.

Last edited:
I see Choxorn had a few too much to drink :mischief:.

Hey! Look at me! I managed to finish the comic I've been working on!

Yeah, I know, the taco was a while ago. I wrote that joke a while ago. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom